• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Extra Life 2015

Dabombster

Do the thing
Site Staff
Hello friends! Some of you may remember me, but most of you probably don't. Either way, I'm the coolest cat that ever did walk around these forums. It's been a loooooong time, but I come with good news! On Saturday, November 7th (that's a week from today =D) I'll be participating in the Extra Life charity event. Starting at 8 a.m. PST, I'll be playing a multitude of games for as long as I possibly can before I pass out - hopefully 24 hours! These games will likely include Donkey Kong Country 2, Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Bros. (really any of them), Super Mario Maker, and maybe even Tetris. I might even get some of my friends to play some co-op games, so you can have a good laugh at how we accidentally kill each other and other such nonsense. At 11 a.m. PST, I plan to play A Link to the Past and demonstrate a bunch of cool tricks, and show off some fancy ways to beat up the bosses. It should be a great time. If you're interested, you can follow my twitch here and you'll be notified the moment it begins!

I'm doing this to support the hospital that saved my life about 8.5 years ago. I was diagnosed with Type I diabetes, and Primary Children's was able to keep me alive even though my blood sugar had gotten so high that it put me into a coma. I owe my life to these guys, and I think it'd be great to be able to raise some money for them while also doing something that I really enjoy. Any and all donations are appreciated, but aren't at all necessary. So come watch this guy die to silly things and laugh about how bad he is, maybe even donate to the cause. I hope to see you there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom