• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Extra Dungeons

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I think Skyward Sword Was an amazing game! I do feel that there should have been more dungeons though. Like in order to learn parts of the song of the hero, you would have to go through a dungeon and a dragon would be at the end to teach you the song. It would have been a great addition to the game in my opinion and i think it would have greatly benifited the game.

OHAI

Jiyeon's Zombie
I'd want Ancient Cistern II.

But with more zombies, and less crown chakras and without that ****** thing (damn you ZD for pointing that out!).

MW7

Well the designers went with a "dungeon-like" overworld so that's probably why there were seven dungeons. Personally I'd prefer a simple overworld and 10 dungeons, but there wasn't anything wrong with the designers did.

More dungeons are always appreciated though so I agree with you on the basis that dungeons almost always add to the experience.

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
Yeah I feel like the game was missing a hard ice dungeon, or area with ice, another desert dungeon without time shift stones (I LOVED the time shift stones, but it would have been cool if we had another arbitors grounds, or spirit temple) And if would have been cool if we had something like the goron mines from tp.

I think Skyward Sword Was an amazing game! I do feel that there should have been more dungeons though. Like in order to learn parts of the song of the hero, you would have to go through a dungeon and a dragon would be at the end to teach you the song. It would have been a great addition to the game in my opinion and i think it would have greatly benifited the game.

I agree, there should have been at least one more dungeon (preferably to replace the annoying tadtone search)

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
Yeah, I agree. Not only do I think there should have been more dungeons, but the dungeons they did put in should have been harder. Some of the later dungeons took a lot less time to finish than later dungeons in other Zelda games.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I would have liked it if they made us go back to either the ancient cistern of the fire sanctauary and had a part that was sealed off that we had to get into and was more challenging. In the ancient cistern they could had put a part were more swimming was involved and the boss/ mini boss could have been an under water fight.

In the fire sanctuary they could have made you fight volvagia as a boss/ mini boss. they could have added that to the song of the hero quest to make it harder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom