• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Exterminate a Zelda Charachter

Tingle, Tingle! Kooloo-Limpah!

Tingle must be destroyed at all cost. Ugh, he reminds me of someone I know in real-life who is equally as annoying!

W

wolfy

Kaepora Gaebora. Although not the most annoying character for me, he's pretty far up there.... I'm not sure I've ever read all he's had to say...

I was going to say Tingle but I didn't wanna be a sheep ;3

El Bagu

Wannabe Mr. 1-8-1
There is a man on Windfall island that seems extremly desperate and wants you to help him find his daughter I believe. It can be kind of difficult to avoid him and his desperation makes me frightened. I could live without him I suppose!

Tael from Majora's Mask. There was simply no reason to have that fairy there. Him being with the Skull Kid slightly took away his wickedness. I mean, the Skull Kid is supposed to be lonely...
Give him a fairy and it kinda kills the sympathy factor (as well the reason to commit evil) for him. I just found the character to be useless and hindering to the story. BUT!....it's a very minor complaint.

those creepy looking clowns in lake hylia (twilight princess). god, they give me the creeps :(

Oh my god, the clowns?! I couldn't agree more. Falbi (Cuckoo Guy) and Fyer (cannon guy) epitomized weird. Fyer looked like a persuasive con artist and Falbi was...well Falbi.

Ugh! I wish I could have done without them, but Fyer's important, and Falbi owns one of the few mini-games TP had...so yeah.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
The postman from Twilight Princess. He is extremely creepy. And annoying. Normally, I'd say Tingle, but since this is about exterminating a character from the series, not from an individual game, I chose the postman from TP. I liked Tingle in Majora's Mask. Wind Waker screwed him up big time. but he wasn't more creepy the the TP postman, seeing as the TP postman had more screen time than Tingle had in WW.

TP's version of the postman, i hated getting ready to get to the next part of the game, only to be interrupted by a man running twards me who should have gotten killed by the monsters on the way

Oh yeah, the TP postman; I didn't like that guy very much.:dry: That guy sure is fast though, as he can avoid all those enemies with relative ease.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom