• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Exterminate a Zelda Charachter

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
I would say Malo. He is a little punk jerk! They could have made him less mean. I'm sure I could think of others too but Malo is the first to come to mind, since TP is the most recent Zelda game I played.

amaterasu

Writer
I would say Malo. He is a little punk jerk! They could have made him less mean. I'm sure I could think of others too but Malo is the first to come to mind, since TP is the most recent Zelda game I played.

okay you might hate Malo but you've gotta admit, Malo Mart Music is pretty cool, if not creepy, right?

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Very true, amaterasu. It's funny how happy and fancy everyone and the environment gets in Malo's new shop, because that is pretty much the opposite of Malo's own personality. :D I thought Malo was a girl the first time I played the game. Hehe :)

OhYeah!

♫A▼▲A▼▲
The Postman from Twilight Princess and the clowns from TP. I would say Maggies father from TWW if he didn't pay for your Skull Necklages. He's extremly annoying. But Tingle and Keapora Gaebora, no way. I luv them. :)

Id have to agree with all those and the Gibdos from MM since how you can talk to them with the mask...cause they kept wanting things when you had to go down in that water wale

gerudogirl

a crazed guns women
TP's version of the postman, i hated getting ready to get to the next part of the game, only to be interrupted by a man running twards me who should have gotten killed by the monsters on the way

i agree about the postmen, he is soooo annoying!

me: alright, time to beat ganondorf and finish this game! :)
postmen: mr. link! wait!
me: fffffffuuuuuu-

Ganondork

goo
Ummmm, the Great Fairies in OoT and MM. Thank God they had vines on, otherwise poor Link would be scarred for life. As if their noses weren't enough, their hooker make-up was about twice as bad. Made Telma from TP look like a normal Hylian

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom