• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Explosions, Sausage, and Cheese: A Magicka RP

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
You're walking through the streets, minding your own business, when something hits your face, covering it. You pull the thing off, and see that it's a flyer. On the front of the flyer is a picture of a robed figure in a familiar pose. Under the picture, there is text which, in big blocky lettering reads: I Want You To Come To Castle Aldrheim. And then, in smaller letters: Application on back. You turn over the flyer, and see an application form:

Robe Color:
Robe Style:
Favorite Kind of Cheese:

There's a chibi wizard on the bottom with a speech bubble that says: "Rip this in half when your application is done!"

Green shrugs, pulls a quill out of nowhere, and starts filling it out.

Robe Color: Green
Robe Style: Vanilla
Favorite Kind of Cheese: Smoked Gouda

He then rips it in half, and it vanishes.

((Your robe color will also serve as your name. This will be both the SU thread and the actual RP thread, so keep an eye out for when the RP begins. The RP will begin if/when there's at least four players.))

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Should we have played the game to make sense of this or is it good for people who havent?

Robe Color: Violet
Robe Style: Robe and Hat
Cheese: Pepper Jack

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
((Accepted. I'll try to include explanations for those who haven't. The beginning, at least, will be our characters learning magick. Anyways, we now have the number of players I wanted before we could start. Signups will, of course, remain open for any who wish to join. Also, the resurrection spell is one of the first spells taught to wizards, and they don't bother with silly things like pain, so feel free to blast anyone who annoys you to bits. And now, without further ado...))

The newest wizards of Castle Aldrheim are all sitting in a classroom, bored. A bell rings, and the teacher enters the room from... somewhere. "Hello, I'm Chartreuse, I'll be your magical theory teacher. Are there any questions before we begin?"

Green is leaning on his desk, feeling a bit excited. He was looking forward to learning magick. He hoped magical theory wasn't as boring as math. Why did he need to learn what x was anyway? No reason, that's why. Truly math was a scourge on the minds of people everywhere, enslaving them to its disgusting sums and proofs and non scaling shapes. If he ruled the world, he'd outlaw math, and the world would be a better place for it. You know what, he'd make a great ruler of the world, he should do that. After learning Magick, of course.

Last edited:

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"There'll be an essay assignment that'll count for 20%, 10% is class participation, another 20% is homework, 10% is tests and quizzes, another 20% is midterms and finals, and the remaining 20% is based off of number of deaths." Chartreuse rattled off casually. "Any more questions?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"You start out with a perfect score in that area. For each time you die, you lose a percent. So, for instance" He shot a stream of fire out of his hands, immolating a few students in the front row. "They just lost a single percent of that grade. Anything else?"

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
"Well then, let's begin. Please save your questions until the end. Now, the basic foundation of all Magicka is the elements. There are 8 main elements: Arcane," He shot a red laser out of his hand. "Cold," a blast of freezing air shot of his hand, freezing a few students in the front row. "Earth," A boulder shoots out of his hand, splattering a student across those sitting around him. "Fire, which I demonstrated earlier, Life," A green laser shoots out of his hand. It doesn't seem to have any affect, though the students hit by it feel a bit more refreshed. "Shield," a yellow barrier appears in front of him. "Water," A jet of water shoots out of his hands, flinging a few students into the back wall of the classroom, "There are two sub elements, Steam, which is a combination of fire and water," A jet of steam shoots out of his hands, steaming a few students in the front row. "and Ice, a combination of Water and Cold" A few spikes of ice shoot out of his hands, killing the last of the front row. "Oh, I almost forgot, there's also Lightning." He uses what looks like Sith Lightning on a few students in the next row. "There are several other neat little tricks you can do by combining the elements, but you'll learn those in Practical." He gestures casually, reviving all the dead students. "Any questions about the elements?"

Green is feeling rather glad that he wasn't sitting in the first few rows now.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Violet was sitting in the third row. Popping back to life, he thinks back to the few agonizing moments he'd been hit by lightning. That was an experience to be had.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom