• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Explorers of the Surface (Skyward Sword RP) - Sign-Up Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
This has nothing to do with Avalon Falls. and Kora is like the third draft of a character that initially wanted a Pet Kikwi

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Dont worry. He cant die. If he does then The Dark Patron i serve and me will have words :p

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Celliera Bleu
Race: Skyloftian
Loftwing Name: Pele (Color: Green)
Preferred Weapon: Handaxe; Javelin
Specialized Skills: Eye for detail; has skill in painting, but doesn't practice it.
Personality: A rigorous taskmaster, most soldiers wouldn't enjoy having Celliera as a commanding officer. She is among the hardest Lieutenants to please in Skyloft. However, those who want to seek improvement in themselves well find their work rewarded tenfold under her lead. She defines herself through her work, eschewing most other talents and pasttimes to push forward in her career. She took on this position specifically because it was something that had never been done, and the guards wanted someone with strict control over their team to lead the charge into the unknown. Celliera sees this mission as the ultimate challenge for one in her field.
Backstory: The daughter of a previous Captain, Celliera resolved from a young age to follow in her mother's footsteps. Upon Celliera's promotion to captain, her mother retired from active duty. She has been a Lieutenant for quite some time, promoting early, but in doing so has neglected her own social life, leading to her throwing more and more time into her work.
She'd Red/Green colorblind.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom