• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Explorers of the Surface: RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Kora walked into the clearing and saw him. The Hero of Skies. the rider of the Crimson Loftwing, Slayer of Demise, Hylia's Chosen, and Lover of Zelda. Kora took note of his attire. He looked rugged. Kora tried to hide the slightese tinge of jealousy she felt for Zelda, but that all subsided when she saw Celliera. She tried to focus on her as to not be caught staring at the Hero. After about 15 seconds, she rushedly bolts from here and there documenting flora and taking samples to try for her alchemical studies

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
Vijay stopped for a few seconds. His jaws dropped. It was him....his first mate in knight academy!
"L-Link Howdy ma man!?"
Surprisingly his usually 'silent' friend shouted at the top of his voice

"HOOYY VIJAY! SO LONG MATE"

He rushed to Link and hugged him.

"We all came here to explore the sur-....the world, the real world. Here's Kora and Yato. She's Commander Celleria. Not the most lenient one on academy, But still heh heh"
said Vijay pointing towards the Commander.
"Eag-..Commander Eagus couldn't come with us. He had to attended the wing ceremony this year. Whoa it's almost been an year man"

Vijay paused.

"Talking about the wing ceremony where's Zelda?

Link had absolutely no words. He could tell by seeing his face.

"I'm fine man, by the way Zelda will arrive shortly after she's finished her business with the Farore.
And I would like to know who do you think is the candidate most likely to get promoted?

"Guess who? It's Fledge! he's been really working his ass off this time. I always see him lifting weights, Riding Loftwings, Practicing with Swords and bows. Stitch is now assisting the professor in his research with the bugs from Eldin
Cawlin is still trying to get over that incident"

"How's Pipit doing?"

"Umm...well he is trying his best to hide the fact that he misses Karane. Where's Karane?"

Link pointed his fingers towards the woods.
"There"

He noticed Celleria casting a stern eye over him. He at once understood what it meant.

"Alright I'll go catch up with Karane. The Commander has a message for you. see ya!"
with that Vijay turned to Celleria and did a smart salute.
He went into the woods searching Karane. It's been a long time...

Vijay thoroughly enjoyed Faron woods. The trees were far more larger than those on skyloft. But ironically, the birds of the surface were several folds smaller than their Loftwings.
Small Grasshoppers were flying around, The smell of ripe fruits was very pleasant. All he could find around him were diverse flora and fauna.
He could even remember the names of some species that were taught to him in the academy. On his way a chuchu had appeared from nowhere. Before it can cling onto him, he put it out with his Bo.
"Ugh! These blighters are everywhere" he said to himself.
Indeed Dangerous creatures could be found everywhere.

He continued walking through the beautiful woods. "Huh only if Kina had been here with me to enjoy all these things ."

10 Minutes later he found Karane. She was talking to some strange creature

Vijay took a deep breath.

KAARAAAANE!

He bellowed at the top of his voice.

Karane jerked.
KUWEEEP!! Suddenly there was no animal. Only a plant was found in it's place.

"Vijayy!"
Karane ran towards him and hugged him.
"How's my Pipit doing?"
Vijay paused for a moment
"He's umm...doing fine..."

"What's that thing?" Vijay asked pointing towards the plant...or animal.

"Oh him? He's a Kikwi, the most intelligent species of Faron province. They 'turn' into plants when they're threatened. "

Intresting....If I remember right. Professor had one of these.
Alright, let's get going my friends will be happy to see you.
I've come with a new squadron. Their Commander is Celleria Bleu.

With that they started walking towards the rendezvous point.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
after a few minutes of categorizing and gathering samples, Kora Approached Link
"Sir...I was curious... you know this area fairly well.... before my Mother passed she was going on about a staff. you wouldn't know of anything like that, would you"
Link looked at Kora Solemnly
"Sadly not, Lieutenant Kora... but I am sure It's out there. Theres still so much out there to be explored. I found in my dungeon delving that there are opposites. Wind in Stone, Lightning in Wood. so think hard"
Kora took a note in her Journal about Ice and Fire, and nodded in gratitude to the Legend himself, before checking on Raventail.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato was wandering around, collecting vaguely edible looking stuff to test later. Mostly though, he was just enjoying being in a location so very different from the sky. Sure they had trees up there, but never this many.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom