• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Explorers of the Surface: RP Thread

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato swung off Whitewing as they landed. He stroked her head and fed her as he looked around. He couldn't wait to get exploring.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Raventail lands as Kora quickly unstraddles the Loftwing and runs to do her job as the Medic
"Severe blunt force trauma, Sir. Ocktorock hit him square at the nape of the skull. You get hit in that spot and you're knocked out cold."
Kora takes out her medkit, laying Vijay down on his stomach. She removes any headwear and pushes any hair out of the way to examine the wound. the contusion was starting to bruise. from her kit she pulls out a salve made of Hylian Herb and Armoranth, and applies some to the wound, hoping that would be enough to at least get him steady.
"I don't think he'll be moving for a while.. hard to tell though"

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
It was already noon when Vijay stirred. He groaned and looked around him, all three were sitting down on the forest floor and having refreshments. It might be 45°C already Vijay flinched. the hot blazing sun and the humid air of the forest didn't help him, not a bit. He pulled out his haversack and picked up a bottle of pumpkin soup. Gradually, he popped the cork and drank it. It was cold but surprisingly,it was delicious.
He felt somewhat better.
He saw Verdauga beside him, stroked it gently and fed it some pumpkin soup. Regaining his strength, he called out for others.
"Heya! I'm alright. Where are we going first? To sky view temple or the Sealed grounds?"

Last edited:

Storm

Kora feels the cold 45 F air of the Forest. it was a bit nippy, but she was glad that Vijay wasn't paralyzed by the Octorok
"I see the Octorock didn't hinder your ability to speak... If I had to guess, I'd say we go to the Sealed Grounds, and let our Loftwings nest, so we can continue our journey on foot, as the plan was understood by me, right, Sir?"

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Vijay cast a jaundiced eye on storm.
"If it had then you would miss my warbles! Alright then, I'll leave Verdauga to rest here.
Don't worry Commander I'm fine now. "
He drew out his Bo and practiced a few swings then expertly swished it through a branch in a nearby Deku tree. A single nut fell off from the tree. Vijay started munching it.

Storm

Kora runs over to Vijay
" Don't Eat Tho-"
BANG
Kora was blinded for a short time by the flash of the Deku Nut, a side effect of the Nut's properties made the insides full of a Sulphorous extract. any soldier would have known that ground up Deku Nuts is what people put inside cannons when gunpowder is scarce.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Celliera put a hand on Vijay's shoulder, "I wouldn't eat anything you don't recognize. We don't know anything about what's down here... so just tread carefully, all right? We can make note of it though," she turned to Kora next "That's correct. Now that our party is back together, we can finish out treck to the sealed grounds... though I would suggest bringing Veraduga along, Vijay. I imagine we'll be needing him a fair amount for the rest of our trip."
She put a hand on Pele's neck, and then the two started walking towards the west.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Yato follows, taking the scenery in as he does. It's quite nice. There aren't many trees up in the sky, so this is a great change of pace. He's itching to do some exploring.

Storm

Kora steels herself as she follows the group in the back, Raventail flying ahead of her. She looks at the flora and fauna on the way. wonderous flowers and cute little woodland creatures. she takes out her notebook and records data and speculations
Day One:
Just landed on the surface. already my associates have discovered a nut that can used for explosive properties, will have to take a few samples back to Gondo to see what Monstrosities he can craft. The surface is full of life, especially here in the Faron Woods. Will take samples of The Local Flora and see what properties they bestow if any.

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Vijay pulled out the map that Link had given him.
Alright! We're going west I reckon he said to himself and scratched his head.
Pulling a wry face he kept his map inside.
"Uhh....sealed temple. I don't like these historical places. Why not we hang out in Lake Florida?"
He sighed and continued to trudge along with the others.

Storm

Kora rolls her eyes
" we'll have our time at the lake. but right now, follow me into the desert as thirsty as you are... ooh that's a good line. I'll have to write that into a song somehow.... nevermind"
Kora hums as she continues to examine her surroundings as she walks

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(All right, sorry folks. I've gotten over myself a little bit and am ready to get back into RPing... honestly if ZD had a way to give notifications on my phone this wouldn't be a problem...)

"We're starting at the sealed temple because we need information," Celliera responded, "We're strangers in this land. We need to hear from people who aren't" as she said that, she crested through a break in the trees and looked upon a site on the other side. The land curved downwards slightly, then dropped suddenly into what seemed like a layered pit, with a spiral pattern leading down to the bottom.
Across the gap from them was a large, ornate temple. The outside seemed worn with time, clashing with a small vegetable garden growing on the outside. Tending the garden was a young man with blond hair and a green tunic, seemingly lost in his work.
Celliera marveled some at this Hero of Skies. He really was just a regular kid. It was easy to forget sometimes, even if she knew him personally.
She gestured to Vijay, "You know him best, don't you? I think it would be best if you made first contact. No worries; he's expecting us."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom