• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Explorers of the Surface: RP Thread

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Kora wanted to sing to pass the time until the others arrived, but fought back the feeling, though losing ground as the impulse grows from inside. the moment Kora starts to Harmonize, Horwell bursts out of the Academy doors, and looks at her sternly, as if to say to not even start. Kora nodded, and returned to preparations.

At least in Lanyru I cant burn anything down with practice... but I could crystalize sand to glass if I'm not careful...

Last edited:

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
And there was Orielle! Another Skyloftian whom Vijay promised to take with him. He silently climbed the light tower and started dozing

Storm

Kora sits atop Raventail, and pulls out her sketchbook, trying to finish up that drawing of Celleria from before. Kora didnt know what was going to happen, but she wanted to at least immortalize the Commander in some way before the unthinkable happens by accident. Kora thinks hard and suddenly it dawns on her... She's the number two for this operation. if Celleria goes down, she would have to lead the retreat from the surface with Loverboy and Yato.

the hour was almost over, and there was still no sign of Celleria, which worried Kora a bit. she hops off of Raventail, and begins to do a leisurely search for the commander. .

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Vijay swats of the Skystag beetle of his face and started snoring again. He wondered when the others or gonna come to the Plaza.

Storm

Kora was already at the Plaza... but she knew it was bad to wake the sleeping Vijay, so she waited in silence for Commander Bleu, wondering what other townsfolk Vijay promised to bring to the surface only to have it being forbidden for the time being. then Kora thought about Vijay and Kina in the Pumpkin Patch. Kora smirked, thinking it would be funny to tell Pumm that Vijay was going full gourd over his daughter, she would love to see what chain of events that would cause, and as always, Yato was sitting in silence, lifeless and almost statue-like

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
(All right, sorry folks. I've had a project keeping me busy lately, but that's in and I'm back)
Celliera wandered over, right on time, slightly bemused to see the sleeping Vijay, but generally appreciative that they had all been on time. Of course, she couldn't show that bemusement in any positive way. She walked over and kicked the sleeping soldier's leg. Not hard, just enough to get his attention, "Up," she commanded, "To your loftwings, everyone!" Without waiting for a response, she mounted Pele, clicked her heel against the bird's side, and took off, aiming for a bright green light shining in the distance.

Storm

Showtime

Kora doms her Goggles, running off the Dock. she whistles loud, and the sober Silence is broken by a loud screetch as Raventail ascends, and dives for Kora. as they meet, Kora turns to follow Celleria

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Vijay was startled for a second. He opened his eyes abruptly and looked around to see Commander eyeing him coldly.
"Up! To your loftwings everyone "
with that she descended the light tower
For some reason Vijay realised that Celleria is in no mood to be messed up today. He got up to see Kora and Yato take flight in their loftwing. He descended the light tower and whistled. His faithful mate Verdauga came soaring. Vijay caught hold of him.
SCREEECH!
Well Hello mate! he patted Verdauga softly.
The weather was excellent. No tornadoes, No rain and especially No evil
What a nice day to be alive!
He looked around him and saw Pumpkin island and Bamboo island appeared as a tiny speck. He took a look at the fun fun island and wished that he could've played a game before he went to the surface. Skyloft receded away. It maybe weeks or even months before he returned.

He saw Celleria, Kora and Yato flying towards the portal and suddenly got a mischievous idea. He saw a ring shaped rock and went through it. Vijay came out soaring.
He looked at the trio
"Hahaha eat these feathers and do--"
THUD . An Octorok threw a rock at the exact same moment the Vijay came out of the ring-rock. Everyone heard a sickening thud when the projectile hit his head.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH.
Vijay lost consciousness and continued to fall like a ragged Yarn that has been thrown

Storm

"For the Love of Nayru..."
Kora swoops down and tries to catch Vijay in Raventail's talons. The journey had just begun and this jokester just got whacked in the head by a rock. Kora almost wanted to just toss him down and be done with it... Almost. Kora checks that the Green Loftwing was still fly ready
"Take your comrade and fly close, Green one"
The Green loftwing goes for a headbutt. Quite the rebellious one this Verduga. Kora catches the head by the hand and shoves it off
"Take Vijay and follow"
Kora lunks Vijay onto his Bird and then tries to keep up with the Commander.

Last edited:

Storm

Kora felt free in the sky. Unbound to the land, she soared upon Raventail, doing a corkscrew as she flew. She also wondered about Yato's well-being? Would he betray the group? Would he kill them all in their sleep? Did he have a crush on Vijay? All these questions filled her mind as she looked back to make sure no one else was falli g off their bird

(Seriously, Woyo. Please contribute to the narrative.)

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Kora looked back to see that absolutely no one was on their bird any more.

((Okay just kidding))

Over the sound of the wind passing by her ears, the noise of a rock hitting the head of one of her soldiers was completely lost on Celliera. That changed, however, when she noticed Kora bank away from their current trajectory out of the corner of her eye. Peering back, she watched just in time to see her catch the falling Vijay. She looked at Pele and told him, "Veer back, let's check in with the others."
They turned around and flew back to Celliera and Vijay, gesturing Yato on towards the green fields below them, "How is he?" she called, coming into stride just above Raventail and Verduga.
His head was bleeding, she noted, and he was still out cold. Hopefully that blow wouldn't be too serious, but if he was out for more than a second or two something was clearly wrong. She lept off Pele and onto Verduga, where she produced a med kit and started wrapping up his head. Hopefully his brain hadn't sustained too much damage. And hopefully...
Verduga gave a shrill shriek and stared back at her unhappily.
"Sorry!" she replied, "But if you want him back in one piece, you'll have to deal with it."
The bird snorted and turned forward again. Celliera breathed a sigh of relief, and then finished him up. Using a rope to secure him to the bird, she returned to Pele, who was now below the other two.
The shock of the green earth had distracted her too much it seemed. If it weren't for the quick work of Kora, they'd already have been down a member.
"Did you see what happened?" Celliera asked Kora as they approached the ground.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom