• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Explorers of the Surface: RP Thread

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I don't agree with the idea that we should go to Lanayru first it's not even fit for human settlements. I think we should go to Eldin first as the soil contains a lot of ore deposits and some bug that Link mentioned. That bug seems to be an elixir of life

Secondly we should go to Faron province and find a good place for skyloftians Faron province seems to be great for agriculture.

And ...lastly It would be a waste of time and rupees to explore Lanayru there is nothing there that we need.

He looked around him .Kora was looking at him with a doubtful stare may be she and Celleria were not used to be questioned. He had heard that Celleria was a task master but that didn't stop him from speaking logic

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Celliera starts laughing, then slams her palms down on Vijay's desk, "Unfortunately, soldier, this is not your decision to make. As I said, we are going to Lanaryu before Eldin. In case you weren't paying attention to the information about the land below, Lanaryu is also full of ore deposits, being the site of a former mining facility. Also, the main reason for focusing there initially is to learn more about the things that Link referred to as the "Time-Shift Stones", which according to him makes the area directly around them hospitable. If anything, Lanaryu has the most untapped potential out of all three. And also, as I mentioned just a minute ago, there is already a basic settlement down in Faron, in the Sealed Grounds."
The look on her face was dead serious, and the words spilled out like water, faster and faster, quickly flooding the room with her ire. Her light blue eyes stared like icy daggers down on the recruit, "Everything we're doing had been planned out long before you were picked for this squad, soldier, and it's not going to change just because you think you know what you're talking about. Now, is that clear?"

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
He gulped......A lump appeared on his throat.He was definitely taken aback but didn't try to show it. With a casual voice he replied...
Aah...No one's gonna listen to logic eh? The effects of time shift stones are temporary meaning switches off as soon as other switches on.But you seem learn things in the hard way.....Ok ! Let's go with your plan. See wot ye get.
With a snort he sat down in his chair.Deep down he was taken aback of her strictness.
All the women he had talked to were kind especially due to the fact that he was an orphan .
He has never been scolded by anyone except Eagus and he too was like his Godfather. He sat down quietly waiting for further instructions.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Kora knew this was going to be a long excursion from the loud-mouthedness of Vijay and the almost eerie silence from Yato, but Kora is the designated healer, and her station is needed in case of several field illnesses.

So the First stop is going to be Lanayru Region? An ocean of sand to be sure. Kora thought as she began to sketch Celleria in her field journal in a respectable manner. she tried to get every contour on her face, every scrape and blemish, every dimple and freckle, and that's when she realized something deep inside she dared not say out loud. This was quite the epiphany to have in the morning, but regardless she would have to keep it to herself. Kora quickly closed her book and asked in a muffled voice
"S..Sir? What time will we be leaving today? Do I have time to acquire fresher ingredients for our journey?"

Storm

a tumbleweed rolls across the conference hall, then promptly exits. Kora thought this rather odd for a City in the sky, and wondered where this tumbleweed came from, but it seemed to match the silence. Kora awaited the answer to her question

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Celliera turns away from Vijay, "It all depends, how long would you ne-" she pauses as she notices the notebook on Kora's desk, "Are you... drawing?"
She couldn't quite make out the details, but it looked kind of like a face. And detailed too. But, from this angle, exactly who it was supposed to be didn't click with her.
The lieutenant shook it off. Obviously Kora was still paying attention, so it wasn't anything to get too worked up about, "No matter. How long would you need to get the extra supplies? If it isn't too long, we could push off a little longer, but not too long."

Storm

Kora's face glows red as she puts her sketchbook away and stands at the ready.
"I could be ready in an hour, sir. I just need to get the basics. everything else can be picked up in the field."
Kora awaited instruction or consent to go retrieve her tools of the trade, and sat back down. looking upon the faces of her commander, and the other two. This was going to be quite the trip, and when they return, Kora looked forward to a bottle of warm Milk and a nice soak in a Hot spring.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Celliera thought for a moment, then nodded approvingly, "Very well. Do what you need," she raised her voice to address the whole room, "You have one hour. I want you back here in exactly that time. No more. Less is fine. Make the most of this hour, you three... it'll be some time before you have a chance like this again," she herself then left the room to go check on her Loftwing.
(You can jump forward now if you'd like)

Last edited:

Storm

Kora had an hour to get supplies. Kora quickly bolted off her local haunt, and traded for Herbs and other goodies befitting her trade. a few mushrooms, some flowers,herbs and weeds. after compiling this basic list of amenities, she headed to the rendezvous point, Axe and pack to her Back. she had said her goodbyes to those that cared the day before. for now, Kora is in the focused mindset of an adventurer.

Storm

The nerve of Vijay suggesting the binging of civilians into Terra Incognito. with Vijay there would be only 1 person on his list. the ***** who spends her days and nights in the Pumpkin Patch. Kora had no idea what Vijay saw in Kina, but there was no way in Hylia's name she was coming on a secret mission to the surface, especially one starting the desert. Kora looked at Vijay with disapproving eyes before rolling them, heading for her Loftwing, black as Jet with Red underplumage. Kora scritches Raventail around the Tympanic Membrane, causing Raventail to almost purr and tweet in enjoyment.

Kora checks her bags while loading Raventail with her supplies and awaiting Celleria with Baited breath. but this internal heat Kora was feeling. it was not anger. the fuel to her fire and resentment to her father. this was something else. Smething Kora could not describe or put a name to.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Celliera looked at him incredulously "No. This team was picked specifically for this mission. Civilians are not trained to handle where we're going, nor do I imagine they'll want to. Any civilians that choose to move below the clouds will do so at a later date, after we've completed our mission and returned with reports of what we've seen," she looked him square in the eye, "Understood? Or will you try to convince me otherwise again?"
Celliera had no idea why he would make such a request. Just a few minutes before, he himself had admitted that the terrain they were going for was harsh, nearly inhospitable to life. She trusted the people in front of her to work in those conditions, but civilians would no doubt be unable to complete such a journey. What was going through that head of his today?

GrooseIsLoose

ZD Legend
Vijay goes back to Pumpkin Island
"A pumpkin pie for me Pumm."

Kina came over to his table carrying a pumpkin pie

"How's the exploration plan going Soldier?"

He gazed at her face for a few moments before speaking.

"Eh. Umm..Not bad . I thought Eagus would be heading the party but it seems to be Celleria .....Also we would be going to hostile places first so it would be a no to all the Civilians "

with that he left the island before anyone could reply any thing. He called for Verdauga and headed to Plaza .Just as he landed he saw Gully......He had promised Gully and other kids to take them along with him,that's why he argued for going to Faron first. Now he stood in a remote corner of Plaza with his haversack hoping his team would come before being noticed by the children ..........

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom