• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Experimenting with Bestiality

Chameleon

Down for maintenance.
For all of you who don't know me I'm a socially awkward person, I barely have any friends, my parents don't really care about me and I've never had a serious relationship, of course.
I suffered all my life, most people laugh at me because I'm as shy as shy gets. I approached some girls in my teenage years but all I got was rejection. And as I don't really have a great mind structure, I collapsed and eventually ended up distancing myself from romance, and therefore sex.
What I just said is important for what comes next. Because I guess it has to do with what's going on.
Last week I had a dream I had sexual intercourse with my dog. Needless to say, I woke up amazingly horny and wanted to try doing my dog. I dismissed it as my mind's projection of being lonely. I moved on.
A couple of days ago I had an amazingly wet dream about animals making love to other animals (different animals, not necessarily their own species) so when I woke up and saw my dog by my bed I grabbed him with all of my strength so he didn't run away. It seems he understood what I was going to do because he started pushing away from me; I was acting on instinct. I inserted myself in my dog, and it felt good but wrong at the same time. Needless to say I didn't finish before my dog escaped the room, but I ended up being sorry and stupid and awful about what I've done; although it still makes me horny to think about having that same experience again. The thought of being caught frightens me as well.
What should I do? Is this wrong or is it okay? I think animals are supposed to do this: think beyond human rules, nature doesn't specify that you need to have sex with your own species; idk, it could be me justifying my actions, but my dog still sleeps by my side, despite what I've done, so I guess he did like it after all? Is this me being awfully lonely?
Regardless, I'm now officially experimenting with bestiality, whether it's wrong or not.

Sir Quaffler

May we meet again
Dude, get a girlfriend. Or at least try. Seriously. This is just a side effect of your desperate loneliness, and once you start making more of an effort to get in a relationship with a girl you should see these other urges fading away. Just don't act desperate around them, desperation is among the most powerful repellents known to men.

If it helps at all, once you're out of high school much of the petty stuff girls worried about in high school stops mattering so much, and people are more able to express themselves to others more honestly without fear of rejection. Give it a try, I'm sure you'll be surprised by how open girls are to guys who are honest about themselves yet exude a sense of confidence at the same time.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
Sounds like you've been having a ruff day.

Last edited:

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Dude.... Are you serious or just trolling?

I mean.. No offence if you're serious, but that's kinda sad man. You can't do that with a dog. Go out and find a girl. Or if you're really that desperate find one who accepts money if you know what I mean? But really don't touch your dog again

Dio

~ ZD's Pug Dealer ~
I think you were a bit forceful with him mate. You have to get him relaxed, put down some rose petals and burn incense to create a less tense environment next time ok?

the hot i will tell you now my dog loves me and i know he does he lick my face a lot and i love him he is a nice dog so you wrong dog do love me my dad even kiss my dad when he get home from work

You do know that canines, as well as most other animals, have entirely different means of engaging in sexual intercourse, right? Not trying to stroke (no pun intended) your ego, but your human penis probably isn't small enough or the right shape to safely enter a dog's vagina or anus. Your body may not even be set up in such a way that allows for safe mounting. (Though, granted, that may depend on the breed; Great Danes can be pretty flexible. That's not to say I encourage it.) Besides, how would you even know if the dog is actually enjoying the experience? If anything, you may even be hurting the animal—there may be no surefire way to tell—or it may even hurt you. And don't even get me started on their hygeine down there. But hey, I guess the only thing that matters is that YOU'D enjoy it, huh?

Reminds of this dream I had once (TMI WARNING). I spent the entire day reading about the mating habits of cats. There were some things I already knew, some things I didn't. One thing I learned was that male cats have a sort of hook at the tip of their penis which latches onto the inside of the female cat. After having washed my eyes out with bleach, I was surprised by this weird dream, in which I was raped by a male cat, later that night. It was by no means pleasant.

At any rate, I say let people do as they please, as long as no gets hurt. Though in most cases, the animal will probably be harmed in some way. Animals cannot consent to such, and the human is likely the only participant who'd benefit from the whole experience. I personally would never resort to mounting an animal, and I'm what some would deem 'a furry,' but then again, I dislike sex altogether. Hmm, I guess I'd only go that far if human/wolf or human/bear hybrids existed, but then it kind of wouldn't count.

Just wow. I'm going to be a nice as possible when I say you really need to get some self confidence and fix this excuse of being "so shy I can't talk to anyone" you're hiding in. Because raping your dog one morning when you wake up is just...disturbing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom