• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
as i understand it laur targets a player and gets a list of every player(in the form of colours) who targeted that player, as well as every player that player targeted.

laur targeted KoD so presumably that list is the list of players who targeted KoD or who was targeted by KoD. I don't know why the list wouldn't include white though, if laur was white and targeted KoD. Maybe because the information would be redundant?

One of light pink, red, and black should then be seanzie, since KoD targeted seanzie with the rolecop on N1. The other two should either be additional people KoD targeted or people who targeted KoD.

If Jinjo was going to poke Rag, then Rag is definitely not Mafia and 15377 is saying the truth that Rag is an Indep?

@Ragnarokio If you get weakened versions of roles, then isn’t your ability very similar to Morbid Minish’s?

3 roles that give information and power from the dead - Ragnarokio, Morbid Minish and EchoLight. One is claiming Indep, can the other 2 really be Town? By how the role works itself, it seems like Minish’s would be more of a benefit to Mafia. Not sure what the Mafia would want to do with colors knowledge.

This is a lot to take in. I will need to take a deeper look at the game to sort out who the Mafia is from this.

UNVOTE: EchoLight

as i understand it laur targets a player and gets a list of every player(in the form of colours) who targeted that player, as well as every player that player targeted.

laur targeted KoD so presumably that list is the list of players who targeted KoD or who was targeted by KoD. I don't know why the list wouldn't include white though, if laur was white and targeted KoD. Maybe because the information would be redundant?

One of light pink, red, and black should then be seanzie, since KoD targeted seanzie with the rolecop on N1. The other two should either be additional people KoD targeted or people who targeted KoD.

@Morbid Minish mentioned using a Watcher on Laurentus I think?

Mint Elv

Fish!
A. Laurentus - The Synesthete (Town) - Killed N1
2. KingOfDominaria-What were they again?
3. Ragnarokio-Backup
4. DawningWinds - The Marketeer (Town) - Killed N2
5. 15377-Streamer
6. Seanzie-Lightning rod of some kind
7. SoulAdvent-Spoilers
8. Storm - The Piñata (Town) - Killed D2
9. EchoLight-Medium but actually functions like a spy
10. Mint Elv-Rolecop like role
J. Jinjo - The Twins (Mafia) - Killed D2
Q. Morbid Minish-Backup
K. Paranoid King-Puppeteer

Let's see... you're The Synesthete, and you're Town aligned!
Your senses are a bit jumbled up: you look at someone and ends up smelling a color! But that's fine, right?

> Every Night you can target a player and get a result with who interacted with that player, aka who your target visited and who visited them. You'll NOT be able to distinguish who visited from who was visited.
> But here's the catch, your results are a bit unusual: instead of receiving the name of the players you'll receive the colors associated to them. The players don't know what colors they are.
The results for [Rag] were Purple, Magenta, and Cyan. From the claims this would be Rag, Numbers, and PK.
I scanned Rag last night with the tracking bug. Rag didn't target any living players, but they visited the cemetery.
Laurentus: He was going to use his ability on KoD, but was nightkilled before it could go through. When he was killed, he saw three colors of the three mafia players who killed him, light pink, black, and red. He also realized his color is white.

This is crucial information!!!! Rag, Numbers, and PK are confirmed Town then, since the colors Laurentus saw before he died don’t match up.
Hang on, this is a lot of new information. Let me try to lay out everything for myself.

Every person has a unique color. Laur's ability can target a player and see which colors they interact with. (Who they targeted and who targeted them.)

Laur was killed by Light Pink, Black, and Red. Jinjo was one of these colors. The other two are mafia members. Find those colors and we find the mafia.

Last night, Rag didn't target any living players, but they visited the cemetery.

Last night, Rag was in contact with Purple, Magenta, and Cyan. I was one of those colors. Numbers was another. And pending a third claim, the cemetery was the third color. None of those colors are mafia colors, so Numbers and I are not mafia.

Numbers scanned Rag's alignment and found that they were not mafia.

So, unless this is an elaborate scheme that requires a total of four mafia members, Numbers, Rag, and Echo are clear.

Unvote: Rag

I'll need some more time to look over the other players and see who else could be mafia, but I can't be justified in voting for Rag.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
minish targeted me with one of her twins and got cyan, purple, magenta as a result. Since white isn't on this list we know its not counting my targets. That means one of cyan, purple, and magenta is numbers, who targeted me with the cop. The other one is me. One other person must have targeted me last night.

funnier6

Courage~
Votecount 3.3

Echolight
(2) - Mint Elv, KoD
KingofDominaria (1) - Seanzie

Phase ends on May 3rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).

DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Lemme know if there's any mistakes, I totally threw this together, I havent made a vote count in like a year

Ragnarokio

i forgot PK tracked me, they're the third colour then. Me, PK, and Numbers are Cyan, Magenta, and Purple (unknown who is who)

Mint Elv

Fish!
Laur was killed by Light Pink, Black, and Red. Jinjo was one of these colors. The other two are mafia members. Find those colors and we find the mafia.
No. That’s Echos assumption. The colors are those who targeted Laurentus and those who targeted him.

One is KoD (who could be mafia), one is the mafia member that killed him (assuming it’s not KoD, and the third is whoever else targeted him. And if it was Jinjo who nightkilled him then who knows how that works with colors.

@ExLight could we get an explanation of how Jinjos role would interact with a color watcher?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom