• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Rag's behavior this eod is sus.

PK's behavior with Eod in the background:

InconsequentialPerfumedGadwall-size_restricted.gif

xDDDDDDDDD

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.13.

Jinjo
(5) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie, DawningWinds, Morbid Minish
Seanzie (3) - EchoLight, Jinjo, Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Not voting (1) - KingOfDominaria

Phase ended on April 28rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).

============

Everyone was full from eating Storm's candy so ended up procrastinating a bit. But just a bit. As a treat. Upon realizing time was running out, the chosen people accepted they had to get rid of yet another Player. After some intense discussions and back and forths, their focus kept funneling into toDay's execution: from over half of the cast, to a few, to just a single one. Blind Justice finally toys with their new guinea pig. Jinjo.

The Players quickly ganged up on the girl, getting rid of her. Soon after, a frightened and identical looking person joined the room. While some panicked thinking it was a ghost, others were quickly to redo the work. Among the duo's belongings each had a half of a document:

Welcome Jinjo! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Twins, and you're Mafia aligned!
Prepare for trouble! and make it double!

1651191436464.png

> Votes on you are split in two different wagons. The wagon receiving the votes changes every 6h. I'll talk to you before the game starts to get your timezone so I can give you the exact timestamps these changes will occur;

> If you have any actions during the Night, you can assign them to Twin 1 and Twin 2. Otherwise both will do it together.
> During the Night Phase you can poke a Player. This does nothing but visit your target.

Submit your personal targets directly to this chat.
You'll be added to a chat with your Mafia partners, submit any factional actions there.
You win when your faction is able to control the votes AND when all other threats are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

Satisfied with the results, the Players decided to end the Day on a good note and head back home. At least tonight there was one less killer (or would it be two in this case?) on the streets.

================

NIGHT 2 STARTS NOW

REMINDER THAT POSTING IN-THREAD DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR PERSONAL ACTIONS - BOTH ROLES AND ITEMS - ON YOUR CURRENT TARGETS.
IF YOU POST HERE BEFORE SUBMITTING A TARGET: IT WILL EITHER BE TREATED AS IF YOU DECIDED TO NOT USE YOUR ROLE OR A TARGET WILL BE PICKED AT RANDOM IF YOUR ROLE IS COMPULSORY.

Phase ends on April 30th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
THE MARKET IS NOW CLOSED! BUT...
THE AUCTION HOUSE IS NOW OPEN!

As you enter the familiar room, you see the same bunch of people wearing masks, maybe fewer of them even. The environment still feels surprisingly hostile, though.
On the podium, the host announces its new acquisition:

"Tonight, ladies and gentlemen, tonight we have these Golden Handcuffs (1-shot Roleblock)! And anyone can get it tonight.
With that, you can target someone during the Night, and prevent them from doing their action! Or you could also use it for some other kinkier stuff with your lover, am I right? Hahaha!"

1651196974437.png

Same deal folks, offers can be made in your role PMs or in the thread.
I'll update which one is the leading one every time I have the chance.

Last edited:
Votecount 2.13.

Jinjo
(5) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie, DawningWinds, Morbid Minish
Seanzie (3) - EchoLight, Jinjo, Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Not voting (1) - KingOfDominaria

Phase ended on April 28rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).

============

Everyone was full from eating Storm's candy so ended up procrastinating a bit. But just a bit. As a treat. Upon realizing time was running out, the chosen people accepted they had to get rid of yet another Player. After some intense discussions and back and forths, their focus kept funneling into toDay's execution: from over half of the cast, to a few, to just a single one. Blind Justice finally toys with their new guinea pig. Jinjo.

The Players quickly ganged up on the girl, getting rid of her. Soon after, a frightened and identical looking person joined the room. While some panicked thinking it was a ghost, others were quickly to redo the work. Among the duo's belongings each had a half of a document:

Welcome Jinjo! I'm glad to have you as a player in my first mafia game uwu

Let's see... you're The Twins, and you're Mafia aligned!
Prepare for trouble! and make it double!

View attachment 60385

> Votes on you are split in two different wagons. The wagon receiving the votes changes every 6h. I'll talk to you before the game starts to get your timezone so I can give you the exact timestamps these changes will occur;

> If you have any actions during the Night, you can assign them to Twin 1 and Twin 2. Otherwise both will do it together.
> During the Night Phase you can poke a Player. This does nothing but visit your target.

Submit your personal targets directly to this chat.
You'll be added to a chat with your Mafia partners, submit any factional actions there.
You win when your faction is able to control the votes AND when all other threats are removed from the game.
Use your role wisely, good luck, and have fun!

Satisfied with the results, the Players decided to end the Day on a good note and head back home. At least tonight there was one less killer (or would it be two in this case?) on the streets.

================

NIGHT 2 STARTS NOW

REMINDER THAT POSTING IN-THREAD DURING THE NIGHT WILL LOCK YOUR PERSONAL ACTIONS - BOTH ROLES AND ITEMS - ON YOUR CURRENT TARGETS.
IF YOU POST HERE BEFORE SUBMITTING A TARGET: IT WILL EITHER BE TREATED AS IF YOU DECIDED TO NOT USE YOUR ROLE OR A TARGET WILL BE PICKED AT RANDOM IF YOUR ROLE IS COMPULSORY.

Phase ends on April 30th, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
Noice!

Also Rag scum???!?

Yay I was right!! xDDD

Now I have to read ALL of the game with Jinjo as Mafia in mind!! 48 hours should be good enough to do it very fast ^_^

Noice!

Also Rag scum???!?

Possibly a Rag and PK scum team - though I noted that they had a few interactions a few posts before but who knows... could be fake stuff to confuse us :/

I do not understand Jinjo's role, but with the wagon changing, maybe that is why Rag voted you, because from what they understood, it could maybe save Jinjo from getting lynched? EchoLight was also voting you, and they did not change their vote... Jinjo lied about me not giving her a chance to prove herself before voting her, when I already mentioned her and told her that if she was being so inactive she has the option of subbing out alongside three other players. EchoLight said I just lynched Storm "just for inactivity" which was also fake news lol... xD.

That said... I doubt all the Mafia were on you Seanzie, so I could see Mafia really being PK and either EchoLight or Rag. In that case, gg, I've got you and you have no hope of winning xD

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that was a miss on my part

the fact that jinjo didn't have a better fakeclaim prepared suggests to me that the mafia is probably composed of inactive or laid back players.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Also yeah sorry Seanzie

I was thinking it was either you or Jinjo who was scum. I personally was leaning towards you. But since it turned out to be Jinjo, my suspicion of you dropped substantially. Also the way you reacted to the votes on you and the explanation you gave felt pretty honest to me.

While you look better after Jinjo's death, Rag looks worse.

Stuffs I want people to talk about...

I want to know EVERYONE's thought on PK, EchoLight and Rag...

Puppet person - I said a few posts ago that I think this person is KingOfDominaria... if people do not want me to talk about this to hide roles, then OK, we can drop this. I think KoD is probably a villager more now that he voted Jinjo and she OMGed him!

Probably I want people to talk about more things but I need to read the game again to remember xD

that was a miss on my part

the fact that jinjo didn't have a better fakeclaim prepared suggests to me that the mafia is probably composed of inactive or laid back players.

Jinjo did not fakeclaim, what she did was not reveal all the information.

Mafia eating Tracker N1 shows a good level of experience and power hunting. Probably somebody both very knowledgable about Laurentus's playstyle that made them sniff that they had an investiagion role and so ate them like a wolf. @DawningWinds is Jinjo like that? Would not surprise me if it was PK, lol xD. Definitely not Seanzie...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom