• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

@SoulAdvent Can you post an explanation for why you're currently voting jinjo? Your votes been there for a while and I want to see where you're currently at with it.

I currently think two of the wolves may have decent chances of being Jinjo and Paranoid King. Is there a third wolf? I do not know... paranoia says it might be Seanzie, but if it is him then it means he played a really good wolf game.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.10.

Seanzie
(3) - Morbid Minish, DawningWinds, EchoLight
Jinjo (3) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie
KingOfDominaria (1) - Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Mint Elv (1) - Jinjo
Not voting (1) - KingOfDominaria

Phase ends on April 28rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

25 MINUTES REMAINING IN THE DAY

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
if you don't want to be lynched you should probably fullclaim soon. People are suspicious of you probably largely in part because you're hiding things. I think town often has reason to hide things, though its probably a natural human reaction to feel suspicious about people hiding things.

If you put everything on the table and your play makes sense in retrospect that should alleviate some of the suspicion on you

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
that was @seanziie

its probably a good idea for jinjo to claim too but thats her call

Ragnarokio

I currently think two of the wolves may have decent chances of being Jinjo and Paranoid King. Is there a third wolf? I do not know... paranoia says it might be Seanzie, but if it is him then it means he played a really good wolf game.

but why jinjo though? iirc most of your posts about her have been about her lack of presence. Is that still your primary concern?

I'm the twin and what I can do is poke players. I can choose to poke 1 or 2 players.

Unvote

Vote: Seanzie

Self pres

Ragnarokio

the vote is not the way i expected it to be

jinjo should probably claim and if seanzie thinks its better for town to hope he isn't lynched and hold onto his secrets then that's probably the play

Why are people voting Jinjo for OMGUSing? I told y'all earlier that she does that every freaking game. OMGUS is not scum indicative in the slightest from her, if you're going to vote her find a better reason.
You can OMGUS as Town too but it's how you do it that matters and in this case it comes off as wolfy... what is a wolfy Jinjo to you then?

I don't agree with the Echo sus. My posts on her haven't been an explanation of meta, they've been an explanation of her as a person. Which she absolutely can't change. So her tone comes across in an innocent way that may look scummy because it's usually incompatible with how Mafia is played. She has sounded fairly genuine to me. I think it's possible she still could be Mafia, but at the moment I think it's a lower possibility. Personally, I feel like scum Echo would have an EXTREMELY hard time promising that she is town the way she did without prompting. Again, not because of meta but because of her personal character.

Hmm... noted! I am ok leaving EchoLight for now because of this.

Jinjo was someone else I was scum leaning. Though I'm getting a little more hesitant with it seeming like everyone else being on board with her lynch. I feel like she didn't pick up on prodding people until I pointed out that I felt town Jinjo usually questioned people more. But could also be that she started to get a lot of heat at that time.

@DawningWinds what about what I underlined makes you think about Jinjo?

Rag has been doing a lot of mech talk which is NAI of her. But I also feel she's been lacking a bit in discussing other things which I feel like she usually does as town. It's hard to get a good read on Rag since she really tends to do her own thing and I feel like her activity just depends on whether she gets invested in the game or not.

Noted. Thank you for all the great info Minish :)

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 2.11.

Seanzie
(4) - Morbid Minish, DawningWinds, EchoLight, Jinjo
Jinjo (3) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie
KingOfDominaria (1) - Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377
Not voting (1) - KingOfDominaria

Phase ends on April 28rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

20 MINUTES REMAINING IN THE DAY

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Everyone would know if I used my role last night, and what I hinted, scum has every reason to want to know if I targeted someone since wht I hinted could seriously affect how they play moving forward, so Minish's questions very well could be scum-motivated, even though they could also just be town who doesn't realize what I was doing.

I don't see how this makes sense with anything you've claimed. What you've said about your role did not hint that everyone would know you had used it. Nor would knowing you use it give scum any more info with what you hinted either. Maybe you're reading into things since you have more info but my reason for asking was so you couldn't backtrack later and lie about it. Since that's common for scum to do with roles like that.

This post talking about kod sort of looks towny for him since from what I am reading here he visited Seanzie thinking he is scum for the role.

Thoughts from anyone wouldn't you guys say this is town indicative from him?

Wow!! Me and Jinjo thought of the same thing!! 0.0

I think the answer to your first question is self-evident, but just in case it isn't, because I don't want scum to know any more than I have already said. If you're town, I recommend you stop asking. If you're scum, good try rolefishing.

Do you think that I want to have to strongarm someone into not doing something anti-town, rather than, you know, being able to use my ability for literally anything else, or possibly strategically not use it?

KoD knows your role though, so he can probably share how it all works if he want anyway. I am not sure what the big deal is of saying if you used your role n1 or not... usually when somebody claims, they give all the night actions to be more transparent.

I think not wanting to need to use your role on somebody makes sense though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom