• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

They kinda made it clear that going back through Numbers and Rag's posts had them changing their mind? The initial list was just the first people off the top of their head without going back and after they went back it seemed like they just felt better about Rag and Numbers. Doesn't strike me as odd in the least.

I prefer to hear the actual player answering instead of someone else answering for them. When you replied you didn't sound too sure since I saw you put a question mark at the end. If it was the initial list from the top of her head then surely numbers and Rag had to have done something to why their names were even brought up in the first place or am I to assume it was guessing.

STORM'S LIST OF BADASS F*CKITUDE
  • Numbers-kind of laying low in my opinion
  • DawningWinds-The Merchant (i believe them to be third party as they seem impartial to the whole wealth thing and may well have another wincon)
  • Echolight-fell off the face of the earth, or perhaps thought night posts were not a thing
  • Jinjo-seems to be poking DW about being potential scum, I do not feel DW is scum
  • KoD-Seems to be out for blood according to our only real back and forth earlier in the day when KoD bought the things. a, did they use the thing, and b, what did they find?
  • Laurentus-Synesthete (color watcher)
  • Minish- floating out of view. typical Min Scumtell. keep a close eye
  • Mintish-like what's your deal? do you really want 48 hour nights, 120 hour days, and no hammer rules? they are DLC, and Exlight Arts is seeling it for 7 votes for it
  • PK-more of a neutral lean in my eyes
  • Rag-trying to incriminate me by going "dont touch my boy because you'll be next
  • Seanzie-I bet you have the Lost Woulds theme so you cant see that youre being a bit much
  • Soul-fell off the face of the earth
  • Storm-Pinata (Dirty Whore [thats what Im calling it if it is the opposite of a Princess])
If I'm reading this list right the only people you have as town are Laur (dead) and yourself? Do you really not have any townreads of the living players?

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
If I'm reading this list right the only people you have as town are Laur (dead) and yourself? Do you really not have any townreads of the living players?
This is Mafia. You are Guilty until Proven Innocent. Thats how you play, right?

Not one single Townlean at current.
This is Mafia. You are Guilty until Proven Innocent. Thats how you play, right?
That's not exactly how I play, but I suppose it is a way to play. Let me ask a different question then: besides presumably yourself, who would you say your currently the least inclined to see dead and why? I can't tell from your list.

Storm

That's not exactly how I play, but I suppose it is a way to play. Let me ask a different question then: besides presumably yourself, who would you say your currently the least inclined to see dead and why? I can't tell from your list.
Nobody. You all need to go down. Especially with your " Storm has to work, lets almost kill him day 1"

Storm

If says "all threats to town"
So vote Exlight, Vote Funnier, Vote The Puppet, and we win

If says "all threats to town"
So vote Exlight, Vote Funnier, Vote The Puppet, and we win
Isn't quoting role PMs against the rules? Please don't do this anymore, it might be modkillable and getting yourself modkilled makes the game less fun for others.

There might not even be any Mafia and Exlight just wants us to eviscerate eachother.
That's certainly a theory, but I doubt it. Let's save murdering the hosts for a last resort please?

The puppet is part of an actual player's role, I think; presumably the puppeteer? So if none of the players are scum (which I strongly doubt) the puppet probably wouldn't be either.

Storm

Isn't quoting role PMs against the rules? Please don't do this anymore, it might be modkillable and getting yourself modkilled makes the game less fun for others.

That's certainly a theory, but I doubt it. Let's save murdering the hosts for a last resort please?

The puppet is part of an actual player's role, I think; presumably the puppeteer? So if none of the players are scum (which I strongly doubt) the puppet probably wouldn't be either.
The Puppet is Personal... he is evil and needs to go down

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom