• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

I was getting 300 bucks from that, putting me in a probably large lead for the richest player win bar someone else taking the other 700. Why would I throw that away?
Well, you could be a mafia-aligned merchant. Some people like to win as a team rather than alone. It's expensive, but given how much money I'm throwing around, you'd make it all back in a few days anyways.

Well, you could be a mafia-aligned merchant. Some people like to win as a team rather than alone. It's expensive, but given how much money I'm throwing around, you'd make it all back in a few days anyways.
Why would I pick the cop to sell then at all, instead of something more useful to Mafia? I've clearly implied that I such roles exist in my stock before I claimed having a money role at all. I can find the quote and/or claim the full contents of my stotage if you wish, a claim that will publicly prove itself.

Why would I pick the cop to sell then at all, instead of something more useful to Mafia? I've clearly implied that I such roles exist in my stock before I claimed having a money role at all. I can find the quote and/or claim the full contents of my stotage if you wish, a claim that will publicly prove itself.
Wait, you choose the items you stock in the shop? Holy cow, I must have missed that. If you've mentioned that before, you're essentially confirmed town for me.
[My money's] gonna go up every phase and there's nothing I can do about it because my role's compulsory and I can't drop it using the market because I can't buy from the market, meaning I can't agree to the bribery strategy.
This looks really good.

I don't see any reason why anyone other than mafia would outbid PK.

Also, either scum!PK bigbrained a way to get town read or PK is obvtown based on this, and I am leaning strongly towards PK just being town.

Mint Elv

Fish!
It could potentially be The Twins as well, if they were something Mason-ish?
True. Anyone sharing a private chat can do it. And if they’re a lover role it makes sense they wouldn’t want to out themselves since that runs risk of a double kill if mafia targets them.

Well, you could be a mafia-aligned merchant. Some people like to win as a team rather than alone.
I feel like dawning is probably an indep. Seems way too strong balance wise to let mafia have that role. Roles may be randomized by there has to be balance. Dawning of course could also be town.

Wait, you choose the items you stock in the shop? Holy cow, I must have missed that. If you've mentioned that before, you're essentially confirmed town for me.
I choose from a list; I haven't outright stated this since claiming, but I did say that Marketeer probably picked what was for sale in the market:
And then marketeer most likely gets the money from the market and probably picks what's for sale

Well, someone just blew $1050 on an item, and they bought it in secret.

Secret is such a harsh word. That's my bid. I gain revenue through my night action so asked while submitting if I could use that money on my bid and it was accepted. I have no intention of going for richest winner and intend to use this cop shot on Ex so we can quit sitting around going "should we lynch the mod?" Letting PK put it to vote seems horrid (in practice not theory) considering the lynch we just had.

Also DW is definitely 3p. Would bet the whole game on it.

If I were a 3p with a sole wincon of "richest player" wouldn't I have set yesterdays prices higher? Those roles were sold pretty cheap, and again, I only get thirty percent of what they're bought for.

Secret is such a harsh word. That's my bid. I gain revenue through my night action so asked while submitting if I could use that money on my bid and it was accepted. I have no intention of going for richest winner and intend to use this cop shot on Ex so we can quit sitting around going "should we lynch the mod?" Letting PK put it to vote seems horrid (in practice not theory) considering the lynch we just had.
While it wouldn't be my first choice for potentially the only cop shot we'll get, I can live with that; going back and forth over whether the host lynch is worthwhile is not great.

That's....
A move. You could make. It isn't one I would make, but I guess it's your money.

I don't think anyone ever suspected Ex of being mafia. They just wanted to lynch Ex because it was hinted that something unexpected would happen.

While it wouldn't be my first choice for potentially the only cop shot we'll get, I can live with that; going back and forth over whether the host lynch is worthwhile is not great.
I will note that it is a use I can see scum choosing, though; the scum might also not know what the situation for the host lynch debate is, so having his alignment revealed would at least get them somewhere, keep cop away from town, and make it look like they're doing something with the cop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom