• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Hammer

i do like a good hammer

From what I read so far I didn't like the mechanic talk since I often find myself getting lost not being able to understand how the mechanic works.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Exlight

Ragnarokio

idk what lynching the moderator tends to acheive in bulba games but if the bulbites think its worth doing i'll follow their advice

idk what lynching the moderator tends to acheive in bulba games but if the bulbites think its worth doing i'll follow their advice
I'm not a bulbite btw. I only know Ex through ZD. I just want to see what happens when we elim the host.

From what I read so far I didn't like the mechanic talk since I often find myself getting lost not being able to understand how the mechanic works.

Do you have any thoughts on the people who have posted then?

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Votecount 1.4.

ExLight
(3) - Storm, Seanzie, Ragnarokio
15377 (1) - SouldAdvent
Not voting (9) - Laurentus, KoD, DawningWinds, 15377, EchoLight, Mint, Jinjo, Minish, Paranoid King

Phase shortening (1) - Storm
Add Hammer Rules (2) - Seanzie, Ragnarokio

Phase ends on April 23rd, at 9:00:00 PM (GMT-3).
DEADLINE COUNTDOWN

Last edited:
Do you have any thoughts on the people who have posted then?

I can't get a read out of players who do mech talk. I remember you said to Mint they outed a read on DW and from reading their posts they said they do not believe DW behavior is scummy. What do you mean as in they outed a read on DW?

I can't get a read out of players who do mech talk. I remember you said to Mint they outed a read on DW and from reading their posts they said they do not believe DW behavior is scummy. What do you mean as in they outed a read on DW?
Essentially exactly what you're saying; they took a stance on DW, granted though it wasn't much of a stance. The rest of their responses looked more like content for content's sake, which is >rand!wolf IMO.

The "richest person" wincon is interesting and possibly exploitable. If all townies agreed, we could agree to allow one mafioso to out
If all townies agreed, we could agree to allow one mafioso to out on the condition that we force everyone else to spend their money in the store (we'd create a speadsheet and keep track of everyone's spending to make sure everyone except that person is regularly spending). This would essentially remove one mafioso from the game (who gets an easy win) at the "cost" of not having towni
I cannot agree to this strategy as my role forbids me from buying things from the market, and has a compulsory way for me to gain money. I'm already above the starting amount so there needs to be a way for the mafioso to either gain money or an alternative way for me to lose money if we want to use the bribery strategy.

Do you think mafia would not do something so attention drawing?
Well, not necesaarily, plenty of Mafia are willing to draw attention to themselves, but the exact nature of the attention he drew seems like an unnecessary risk if he's scum. Either he won't be able to use the flavourcop to out someone or he might have to bus a scumbuddy to avoid questioning; creating a future bussing situation so early is completely unnecessary as is setting up future suspicion for him if he's scum so it would just be a poor choice in my mind.

how much are we going to regret not doing it if we don't do it? I don't want to be falling asleep at 2am four years from now and have a midnight mild anxiety attack thinking back on this moment and regretting not hammering the host... What would my life have been like if I just hammered Ex? Would I have gotten that promotion? Would my ex (pun intended) and I have worked things out? Would it have prevented World War III? These are not things I want to ponder in 4 years at 2am, feel me?
I hate this idea. Ex does not strike me as someone who would be above designing the game everybody loses if the host dies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom