• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

I am Town btw ;3c

All the Mafia needs to DIEEEE for me to win!!

^you can check that statement if you can & want because i am not hiding anything…! (except ExLight’s private message to me… :u)

funnier6

Courage~
busts into the game

It’s okay guys I’m here, I made it!!

…G-guys…?

I glance around the abandoned room, seeing cobwebbed cash and broken market items. As I turn around around in shock, I catch a glimpse of an ancient man in a broken mirror.

NOOOOOOOOOO

I wake up contentedly at 7:30 and glance again at my 40 unread mafia emails.

Hmph, guess I’d better go make my entrance

Henlo frens!
I recognize most of you (unfortunately) and just in case you’ve forgotten who I am, it is I, the great, the powerful, ULTIMATE CO-MOD.

I am here on behalf of my beloved Brizboi because I threw off the yoke of mafia some years ago to embrace a more positive lifestyle. I have no idea exactly what Ex wants me to be doing but I am definitely here to do whatever those things are plus whatever else may come up. I also stamped his setup with the famous funnier-seal-of-approval so I’m very proud of him uwu.

Hope you guys have fun

haha I knew someone was gonna ask me that sooner or later. Ex, you know what I'm talking about.

But no, I'm not scum. Purely town, through and through.

If your first sentence is some sort of inside joke, you're going to have to explain it because it is IMO not a good response to my question.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
If your first sentence is some sort of inside joke, you're going to have to explain it because it is IMO not a good response to my question.

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything. It just that in the past mafia games I've played Ex has always asked me in the very beginning if I'm townie or not. I was always town, so it was an easy answer. I'm not good at lying, so that's why he'd always ask lol
That one time I was 3rd party didn't go well. He asked me and I pretty much gave myself away. I was like, well yes, but actually no haha
After the game I've always found that pretty embarrassing and funny too.

But sorry, should've just skipped the joke

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be rude or anything. It just that in the past mafia games I've played Ex has always asked me in the very beginning if I'm townie or not. I was always town, so it was an easy answer. I'm not good at lying, so that's why he'd always ask lol
That one time I was 3rd party didn't go well. He asked me and I pretty much gave myself away. I was like, well yes, but actually no haha
After the game I've always found that pretty embarrassing and funny too.

But sorry, should've just skipped the joke

You aren't being rude, it's just expecting to be asked if you're scummy without some precedent is a bit concerning.

Can you link to the game where this happened to you as 3rd party?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
You aren't being rude, it's just expecting to be asked if you're scummy without some precedent is a bit concerning.

Can you link to the game where this happened to you as 3rd party?

I revealed it on page 4

Nope. Never been scum in any game I've played. To be fair, this is like my 5th game haha, but so far it's just been townie plus that one time I was 3rd party.
So now that you've rolled scum, how do you like it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom