• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Nobody sticks out to me yet still, whoever the scum team is is probably playing a pretty good game. I feel like soul is genuinely trying to solve which strikes me as towny. Someone told me echo was comedically bad at lying and I don't see her play coming from a scum PoV unless she's become competent at acting. I haven't been a huge fan of seanzie's play this game but the fact that he was a counterwagon to jinjo earns him a lot of points in my book.

KoD i'm on the fence about. He's hardly in the game and i feel like most or all of our other living players are pretty active and contributing. Combined with the fact that I feel the mafia are probably low-impact this game KoD seems like a natural choice. The only real reason i'm hesitant is because his play would have been pretty heavily in opposition to his meta, but at this point I'd suspect that it could be a result of his lack of engagement with the game.

I'm pretty null on mint, but considering i'm townreading most of the game that makes her look bad by process of elimination.

I'm no good at reading minish but i feel like she probably would have done more to try and save jinjo and that she would have done more to prepare a claim for jinjo early in the game, which makes me want to townlean on her.

I'm feeling null on PK atm, which again by process of elimination makes him look bad.

My top choice of lynch today is probably KoD, but I could be convinced to switch to PK or mint.

There's a lot of mechanical info in the game and its hard to keep track of it so hopefully nothing i said was too stupid in light of that

Jesus christ I'm so ****ing tiiiireeed but damn the mojo I get from listening to HYPE music motivates me!!

Ok. I responded to the role because you said my role was the reason for voting on me.

On EoD 1, here was the count just before the final one.
Storm (3) - Ragnarokio, SoulAdvent, DawningWinds
ExLight (2) - Storm, Seanzie
Mint Elv (1) - Paranoid King

At T - 3 minutes, Numbers voted for me.
At T - 1 minute, I swapped from Mint to Storm.
At T - 1 minute, dawn swapped from storm to me.

I don't think that's suspicious. I voted on Storm explicitly to prevent a last-minute lynch of Exlight. It ended up saving me from being on the chopping block, but that wasn't my original intent. I had only received my first vote 2 minutes before.

On D2, I gave my read list.

I had no opinion on Jinjo and was somewhat suspicious of Seanzie. I voted on Echo, my top suspect.

On EoD 2, here was the vote count just before the last one.
Jinjo (4) - SoulAdvent, Mint Elv, Seanzie, DawningWinds
Seanzie (3) - Morbid Minish, EchoLight, Jinjo
Paranoid King (1) - Ragnarokio
Echolight (1) - Paranoid King
Ragnarokio (1) - 15377

I was fine with either lynch. I had mentioned before that I was more suspicious of Seanzie, but then they both revealed their role. My most recent objection was that their role was too powerful, but I was coming to realize that my role was just comparatively weak. So I didn't care which direction the lynch went by that point.

Is there something in particular you think is suspicious about my voting patterns at the end of each day?

If Laur's final read didn't reveal who killed them, my top suspects are still Rag/Numbers. It's starting to sound like their scan revealed KoD's targets instead of their killers. I would be fine voting for either of them, especially so because killing one will confirm the other as good or bad. I'd prefer rag because they spoke up strongly in Jinjo's defense before Jinjo died.

Vote: Rag

I don't buy it. There wasn't that much support for an ExLight lynch anymore. I find it more believable that you voted Storm fearing that you might be in a small risk of danger of being lynched more after 15377 voted you (Note that I believe that if PK is Mafia - 15377 is Town). And you were right, because DawningWinds took the opportunity to lynch you in the last second.

Your reads list may be from Day 2, but that's Day 2 - now it's Day 3. I recall questioning you on why you thought Jinjo asked good questions, and from the two quotes you posted of what she said, she didn't say anything I would consider good.

EoD 1's last minute vote feels like you genuinely panicked a bit and thought it would be harmless to try voting in the last minute and that it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary. In EoD 2, okay, you may have voted EchoLight, but you were online throughout Seanzie vs. Jinjo and didn't really contribute to it. It may sound like a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, but there are nuances in the context that make you suspect. I think that in EoD 1, your involvement was to save yourself. In EoD 2, there was no involvement because you did not need to save yourself, or even bring any attention to your own actions. If you were fine with either lynch, I don't recall you making that clear.

Ragnarokio and Numbers being the Mafia team is difficult to pair up when Jinjo originally was going to poke Ragnarokio, and this means trusting @Echolight, which I really doubt the three are Mafia together. Echo, can you paraphrase what Jinjo said when deciding to poke Ragnarokio?

That said, while I wouldn't cry over this lynch, your reasoning feels like it's grasping at straws here.

To Seanzie:

Never.

Sincerely,

KoD

From all the claims, unless a Townie is lying, you are the only player left to claim, and with no claimed Doctor or Doctor-like role, I am left to assume you fit that bill for now. Or... there isn't one and it's dependent on the roles a player can purchase from the market.

Like 1. This was the textbook definition of "wolfy pop-in" and 2. them not claiming is just bad.

You didn't really claim in Day 2 until you got the heat on you, but I admit there are nuances in the differences of the situations.

When are you going to use your role? You target another player and you and that player can be the only targets, right?

Vote: KoD

I disagree, and would rather lynch Paranoid King, but when thinking of a Mafia Paranoid King, I find trouble trying to find the next Mafia (unless there really is just 2, which I doubt). If KoD is not a Doctor/like role and is hiding a scum role, then from claims (also assuming Seanzie's is true) he fits the bill as a third Mafia? I'm not sure I'm feeling confident enough on that, then again, Jinjo praising KoD's play in Day 2 might have been to make her scumbuddy look good instead of a "look at me thinking the game out!" or suck up moment. KoD did vote Jinjo but then backed off saying it was to see how I handled Jinjo... and then didn't have a vote out for EoD. Is it really because of Champs?

No. Not unless the mafia visited KoD or was KoD.

What are your thoughts that Rag claimed survivor?

No he got his color because he saw himself visit KoD.

@15377 I’m curious about you’re guess work on KoD because I’m in agreement with Seanzie. They’re suspicious. They aren’t helping and are clearly avoiding any claim of any kind. We still have mysteries galore.

unvote: echolight
Vote: KoD

I understand he’s in a champions game but that doesn’t mean we should continue ignoring his behavior. Right now he’s the one we have the least info on and he’s refusing to contribute.

Also wouldn’t mind lynching Rag because I don’t trust indeps. :)

Mint Elv, I like you, but opting to not use the third use of your Role PM text stealing role and then complaining about mysteries is... hypocritical.

Vote: Seanzie

I've made my decision. I'll let Rag live for now. With that said I find Seanzie the most susable player out of the remaining pool. When you review his posts you can see that he hasn't put much effort into scum hunting. He ended up voting Ex day 1 and was hyper focused on KoD yesterday and is currently today. He only jumped to Jinjo out of self pres, stating he had no thoughts on the slot. Similarly Jinjo only voted Seanzie out of self pres. The only thoughts on Seanzie we really get out of Jinjo is post 554 but that post is mostly Jinjo susing on people who had sused on Seanzie without outright talking about Seanzie. I can see a world where scum!Seanzie and scum!Jinjo vote each other once it's apparent the competing wagons are going to lead to one of the two going over. Seanzie's behavior on the whole though is talking mechanics and attacking low hanging fruit and that's basically scum 101 right there.

Not feeling this today.

Would rather Seanzie use his role lightning rod-like role first. If he never does, then it would prove that it was a lie and that it doesn't match with what KingofDominaria found. Speaking of which, can @KingofDominaria paraphrase his Night 1 flavor result?

In my opinion, Seanzie's efforts for scum hunting is on the higher end than the lower end. Saying Seanzie just talked mechanics is a big understatement of his game efforts. I'll admit that it did cross my mind that he was attacking low hanging fruit when he voted me Day 1 for saying I liked his posts and that it was an attempt to get on his good side, LOL. If only he knew the power I was repressing within...

Mint Elv

Fish!
Mint Elv, I like you, but opting to not use the third use of your Role PM text stealing role and then complaining about mysteries is... hypocritical.
Pretty sure hypocritical is not the word for describing mg hesitance on using my role. Especially compared to KoD literally contributing almost nothing. I understand your frustrations though.

Why can you not imagine anyone else as mafia with PK?

Pretty sure hypocritical is not the word for describing mg hesitance on using my role. Especially compared to KoD literally contributing almost nothing. I understand your frustrations though.

Why can you not imagine anyone else as mafia with PK?

It is hypocritical because KoD is hesitating from sharing his own role which made a mystery for you to complain about while you had a role that could give at least one more answer on somebody's role and you did not use it because "I didn't want to bother another person.". Don't worry, I know the nuances in that you would know that you have good intentions and don't know KoD's, but it's just funny to me because if you had decided to use it on a player, you would definitely have fewer mysteries to complain about :P.

You lose a bit of your right to complain about other people not giving you the fish they have when you have a fishing rod yourself you did not use.

Sorry if I am sounding like an arse - that's just the blunt part of me, lol.

I already explained it in #993? I think KoD has a chance of having a protection role but if it's not him with such a role, it makes him a lot more likely for him to a third Mafia if PK is Mafia. I haven't thought too far in a "PK is Mafia, KoD is Town" world on what the third Mafia would exactly be - the best I think of in that case is that Seanzie would be lying about his lightning rod role. If PK is Mafia, KoD AND Seanzie are Town, then god help me in trying to solve that mess, but maybe at that point I would already be Nightkilled and I wouldn't need to bear the responsibility :M. I made a quick note of the interactions from all the living players minus Ragnarokio that could hint at them not being aligned together as Mafia.

My Day 1 notes trying to discern who may not be allied together through interactions amounted to this:

Note, Ragnarokio is Indep

From Day 1:

Seanzie - Mint Elv
Seanzie - EchoLight
Seanzie - 15377

Paranoid King - Morbid Minish
Paranoid King - Mint Elv
Paranoid King - 15377 https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/exlights-custom-role-mafia-day-3.73586/page-15#post-1352446

15377 - Morbid Minish

Echolight - Paranoid King? https://zeldadungeon.net/forum/threads/exlights-custom-role-mafia-day-3.73586/page-11#post-1352347

Day 2 I didn't do it yet because I still felt fatigued and tried to catch up and think through current events, but Day 1 had some nice interactions. I didn't link to all of them because 1) I got the idea to link later and 2) Some of them go through multiple posts.

If Paranoid King is Town, then the Mafia will be much more difficult to discern because the high level of theatre to not look aligned together would be incredible. Unless... there is a link I am missing or giving an interaction too much credit in not being w/w.

Mint Elv

Fish!
Don't worry, I know the nuances in that you would know that you have good intentions and don't know KoD's, but it's just funny to me because if you had decided to use it on a player, you would definitely have fewer mysteries to complain about :P.
….true….I’m still kicking myself for not doing a placeholder even if I was unsure.
Sorry if I am sounding like an arse - that's just the blunt part of me, lol.
You good. I play with players like that on my home site.
PK is Mafia, KoD AND Seanzie are Town,
I can actually see a Seanzie PK scum team depending on the timing of something. Seanzie asked me about the PK case and I answered him. I don’t think he ever responded to it. If he showed any scumreading tendencies on PK after that it could be distancing upon realizing there was a good chance of his scumbud getting lynched.

….true….I’m still kicking myself for not doing a placeholder even if I was unsure.

You good. I play with players like that on my home site.

:hug:

I can actually see a Seanzie PK scum team depending on the timing of something. Seanzie asked me about the PK case and I answered him. I don’t think he ever responded to it. If he showed any scumreading tendencies on PK after that it could be distancing upon realizing there was a good chance of his scumbud getting lynched.

Ho...?

Can you point to when this was? (that he asked, and then did not respond)

I'm pretty certain Minish is town, but I don't agree with everything they have to say. I seconded Minish because I agreed with the idea, not because Minish proposed it.

That said...

Most of my agreement came from thinking that 1-shot items could be used 3 times. I didn't want to kill someone if we were about to get a huge infodump from our scanning items. Since that's not how it works, I favor a lynch much more now. So here we go!

2. KingOfDominaria
Posted aggressively D1, calmed down after. Has posted some good reads and strong opinions. Their insistence that Seanzie is bad feels honest to me. I'd like to hear what they decided to do with the flavor scan. Lean town.
3. Ragnarokio
Posts semi-regularly. Spent some time strategizing about market prices. Most suspicious of KoD for perceived inconsistent play D1. I'd like to hear whether that is still their number one read. Lean scum.
4. DawningWinds
Marketeer. Active in thread, transparent about market prices and items, generates good discussion. Probably 3p, but I wouldn't want them dead anytime soon.
5. 15377
Was suspicious of them when they undercut my scanner plan, but I've gotten nothing but good vibes from them since then. Discussed their suspicions and reasons for actions. I'd like to hear how their scans turn out. Lean town.
6. Seanzie
Was supportive of them when they supported my scanner plan, but not so sure now. Claimed target redirect, but was very vocal about opposing someone else's target, even though they could have quietly changed it themselves. Claims they will not use the ability tonight. Lean scum.
7. SoulAdvent
New to this format. Fairly active, and gives fresh takes on situations. Post their reads and proposes solutions to problems. Strong town.
9. EchoLight
Talked about my plan to buy items, silent during night, discussed threat mitigation with Storm, suspicious of Soul(?), but hesitant to place a vote. Suggests people as scummy, but doesn't commit. Strong scum
10. Mint Elv
Argued with them D1, mellowed on them since. They want more commitment and contributions from players. We see things differently, but they're consistent with their takes. Lean town.
J. Jinjo
Posts less frequently, but posts ask good questions. Pushes for clarification on why minds changed. Seems suspicious of Numbers, Mint, and Soul. I'd like to know their top scum read. True Neutral.
Q. Morbid Minish
High-quality posts. Posts reads and plans, supports scanning Ex over lynching, prods for contributions, solid reasoning. Strong town.

Unvote: No Lynch
Vote: EchoLight

^Here, Paranoid King votes EchoLight... and EchoLight's next posts are...:

That's what I meant.

You're right...guess I was just thinking of the stereotypical scum character.

That's right. I wanted to let you guys know why I was uncertain about Soul, and you guys gave really good points on why she's town. I now view her as town too.

It's Jinjo's playstyle. Just like how Storm's playstyle is chaotic regardless of whether he's townie or scum, Jinjo will always focus on those who vote for her. Now, I don't agree with that method of playing, but it doesn't hint to scum or town. If she's chosen to waste posts on it in past games where she's town, why wouldn't she do that here too?
Also yeah, Rag, I don't think no lynch is a good idea. Mafia will just stay alive and kill us one by one. We're given the power to lynch suspects, and we should use it. It's the one way we can all fight back.

@Echolight doesn't care...?

Mint Elv

Fish!
@SoulAdvent Those are the posts relating to the incident and the Seanzie posts afterwards up to a point.

Is this the famous Jinjo OMGUSs anyone who suspects her?

Anyways I said I would vote Storm to prevent a tie and ensure a non Exlight lynch but didn’t vote right away to give them time to respond. This was before PK made themselves scummy. Then I was just busy arguing with PK and votes went all over the place.

And you’re one to talk considering you never voted either and have been almost non existent. At least I was around and own up to it. Where were you?
How exactly did PK "make themself scummy"? Can you walk me through your case? I don't see it.
Also @Seanzie I will get you that PK case after work. Too busy for more than quick responses.
There may be accidental quotes in here, but te promises cases on PK.
QUOTE="Paranoid King, post: 1351921, member: 90759"]
I agree with this. I don't think everyone would lose if Ex dies, but I think it's possible that roles will stop working if they're lynched.
I quoted this not because it is scummy but something he says later relating to it comes off scummy.

This post started the whole thing with PK. He tossed out a bunch of reads with no explanations surrounding them. That isn’t what’s scummy thoughts it was his reaction to it.

I do find this scummy but that’s because I find voting without giving a reason to be scummy. Also switching votes after being pressured for voting someone is usually a sign of feeling as if they were caught doing something scummy.

As you can see Minish and I both questioned PK about the vote and I asked for more than just the reasons for the vote, wanting to understand

This was his answer to me and Minish. While he happily went into detail on me, he was vague and avoided details in his responses to my other questions.

This is why I quoted that Exlight post. This looks like a subtle way to lynch Exlight, despite him being against it. Mafia I think more than anyone would want him lynched if it’ll stop roles because mafia would have even more of an advantage then. Roles give town an easier time finding mafia, and make it harder for mafia to kill town.

I bolded a line that comes off as a contradiction. After all how am I scummy for not doing something consciously?

I quoted Dawn here as they are the first to point out the contradiction about intent and consciousness. And the fact that they also note how PK glossed over answering my questions.

Ignore those. Idk why I quoted them.

Pot calling the kettle black.

For starters saying I tried to draw attention off myself, yet he spent so much time in a single post talking about me and tried to keep the attention off of himself and his random reads.

Also the accusations of mischaracterization and then doing the same thing with the Storm lynch.
Quoted for the fact that Dawning also noticed the vague answers and lack of proper response.
My response which is basically stuff that dawning pointed out, because we noticed the same things. I asked direct questions and he avoided answering all but one. And the one he answered he did so ina. Confusing way and contradicted himself during his answer.

Souls response to PKs mischaracterization of the Storm case.

Idk why I have so many quotes of a confused soul. This is actually

Again he contradicts himself. Stuff isn’t intentional but I’m being dishonest. There’s also the fact that he magically knows what’s going through my mind. And the fact that literally asking why he scumread who he scumread wasn’t direct enough, that I should be asking about them one by one.

Just more of Dawning seeing the flaws. Dawning did a wonderful job of explain and pointing out contradictions in PKs posts and the ridiculousness of some of his answers.

Another contradiction. Only after much pressure did he change his vote, because he realized his case on me didn’t make sense, similar to him switching off of Laurentus after pressure. Even worse is his switch to the Storm case he hadn’t agreed with before.

This was just my response to him and I don’t think I ever hit a response to this.

And the cop check incident. I included this because it’s not town or mafia without more info. It was explained plenty in thread how this could have been done just for town cred and the public bid can always be a farce etc.

I don’t have the quotes here but I know some didn’t like his post talking about hoarding the items. That one didn’t bother me as much as I could understand the thought process.My case and scumread a come from his contradictions and lack of willingness to respond to direct questions. Also the fact that his voting history actually looks a bit wish washy and easily pushed.

However as stated already he started looking better after that so he’s lower on my lynch list than Jinjo and echo.
[/QUOTE]
You couldn't say you got "no result" because of a roleblock.
The TK is literally town's best weapon, and mech locks rarely ever happen without TK's helping things along. Furthermore, wagons are extremely important for reads. Occasionally the idea of no-eliming is good, but IME the uses of a no-elim are extremely few and far in between. I strongly strongly veto this plan.
Hmmm... hmmm... hmmm.... hmm...

Thinkin' about if you need to NK me, Rag?
I play a lot of role madness, yes, and IME usually hosts do a lot to try to avoid having mass claims or pure mech be game-deciding. Perhaps Ex didn't add anti-claim mechanics (even though roles were possibly randomized across alignments and mafia knows which roles are in play, which is at least somewhat anti-claim), and as far as pure mech, from what I've seen, I doubt that will work. Outside of the possibilities of roles being inest immune, Ex seems to have added caveats to roles which make them not game-breaking (storm can survive an elim but can also die from votes, Laurentus can watch, but gets only partial information, my own role has certain caveats that make it so it could have amazing consequences, but also could backfire on town if not used properly). As such, I don't believe we should be overly-reliant on mech and instead should focus on both mech and solving together to win.
I see you asked a question, and I am deliberately not answering it.

I find it amazing that you can read my posts and think that it didn't matter to me. You're really cherrypicking what you're considering in the things I've hinted at with regard to my role, and even considering the things you're not considering, this is comparable to saying "why would *player who is a cop* try to solve someone when they can just target them at night?"
I think the answer to your first question is self-evident, but just in case it isn't, because I don't want scum to know any more than I have already said. If you're town, I recommend you stop asking. If you're scum, good try rolefishing.

Do you think that I want to have to strongarm someone into not doing something anti-town, rather than, you know, being able to use my ability for literally anything else, or possibly strategically not use it?
"why wouldn't you use it to stop something that is anti-town?" I was going to IF I was forced to (before other things happened) but I'd much rather have Numbers just NOT do something anti-town.

I don't know why I need to keep repeating myself. This is the end of this conversation, at least on my end.

Not feeling this today.

Would rather Seanzie use his role lightning rod-like role first. If he never does, then it would prove that it was a lie and that it doesn't match with what KingofDominaria found. Speaking of which, can @KingofDominaria paraphrase his Night 1 flavor result?

In my opinion, Seanzie's efforts for scum hunting is on the higher end than the lower end. Saying Seanzie just talked mechanics is a big understatement of his game efforts. I'll admit that it did cross my mind that he was attacking low hanging fruit when he voted me Day 1 for saying I liked his posts and that it was an attempt to get on his good side, LOL. If only he knew the power I was repressing within...

Technically me not using it would only fail to prove I have the role I claimed, not disprove that I have the role, but that is neither here nor there.

I wouldn't use my role of my own volition unless town was in a bad spot since I think it is mostly anti-town (but could theoretically save the day in a hail-mary situation since it has high swing potential), but if at some point people want to see it and think the benefit of that outweights the drawbacks, I am happy to confirm my role at any point.

Keep in mind that my role does not affect factional abilities, so it is significantly weaker than it would be if I could funnel the NK onto myself or someone else, unfortunately.

I'm curious as to why you think lynching a 3p is going to be telling for my alignment though.
Because I don't think there are any 3P roles in this game. I think you're just lying about Rag's alignment.
Rag pushed too hard for Jinjo's innocence. Maybe they're just nice like that. But in a game where the marketeer isn't third party, I don't think Rag would be third party either. Survivor is just such an easy claim to make and I don't think Rag's actions match that claim.

Maybe it would be better to vote for you instead. I have more reason to be suspicious of Rag, but you have said that they're not worth lynching. Killing you reveals two birds with one stone.
Unvote
Vote: Numbers

I don't buy it. There wasn't that much support for an ExLight lynch anymore. I find it more believable that you voted Storm fearing that you might be in a small risk of danger of being lynched more after 15377 voted you (Note that I believe that if PK is Mafia - 15377 is Town). And you were right, because DawningWinds took the opportunity to lynch you in the last second.
I didn't predict that someone would switch from Storm to me. That is the only way a single vote swap could even have a chance at killing me. Not to mention that, only two minutes before, there was no way for a single vote swap to kill me.

However, swapping a vote from Storm to Ex would guarantee Ex's death. And removing a vote from Storm OR adding a vote to Ex would have a chance at killing Ex. That's more likely than me being killed. That's what I was worried about. And that's what ended up happening.

Your reads list may be from Day 2, but that's Day 2 - now it's Day 3. I recall questioning you on why you thought Jinjo asked good questions, and from the two quotes you posted of what she said, she didn't say anything I would consider good.
You asked me why I voted the way I did on day 2. So I gave you my day 2 reads list, to explain my thought processes on day 2. Now you're saying I should have given you a day 3 reads list to explain my thought processes on day 2? Are you trolling me?

If you'll recall, when I responded with the two quotes, I emphasized that these were genuine questions, not good questions, and I didn't have any good thoughts about Jinjo. I didn't have any bad thoughts about them either. They were a blank slate to me. I did nothing to attack them and nothing to defend them. They were put up on the chopping block and I was completely ambivalent about their death.

Are you suspicious of me because I didn't care if Jinjo died, after I said that I didn't have a read on Jinjo?

EoD 1's last minute vote feels like you genuinely panicked a bit and thought it would be harmless to try voting in the last minute and that it wouldn't be too out of the ordinary. In EoD 2, okay, you may have voted EchoLight, but you were online throughout Seanzie vs. Jinjo and didn't really contribute to it.
I cared about Exlight dying. I didn't care about Jinjo dying. I voted last minute to save Ex, which worked by the way, and I didn't vote last minute to save Jinjo, who turned out to be mafia. Remove your jade-tinted glasses and take another look at the situation.

It may sound like a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation, but there are nuances in the context that make you suspect. I think that in EoD 1, your involvement was to save yourself. In EoD 2, there was no involvement because you did not need to save yourself, or even bring any attention to your own actions. If you were fine with either lynch, I don't recall you making that clear.
Great. Then let me make it very clear. I think Numbers and Rag are the mafia. I think Numbers is lying about his scan and possibly his role. I think Rag is not 3P. I think Minish, Soul, Mint, and Sean are good. I don't know about KoD or Echo.

That means that if Minish, Soul, Mint, or Sean, (or myself or Ex,) are being voted against, I'll fight against it unless I'm given good reason to change my mind. If KoD or Echo are being voted against, I won't fight it, but neither will I support it. And I'll fight to put Rag and Numbers on the chopping block.

Ragnarokio and Numbers being the Mafia team is difficult to pair up when Jinjo originally was going to poke Ragnarokio, and this means trusting @Echolight, which I really doubt the three are Mafia together. Echo, can you paraphrase what Jinjo said when deciding to poke Ragnarokio?

That said, while I wouldn't cry over this lynch, your reasoning feels like it's grasping at straws here.
I'm sorry? Why does a poke matter? It doesn't do anything. Do you really think a poke confirms Rag as good?

Eh, I'd vote Rag today.

Benign 3ps are rare, so someone who claimed 3p is a fine target pretty much any day that there isn't a clear mafia target.

Still okay with KoD, but if that wagon doesn't work out, I'd support a Rag push.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom