• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread ExLight's Custom Role Mafia - ENDGAME [TOWN WINS]

minish targeted me with one of her twins and got cyan, purple, magenta as a result. Since white isn't on this list we know its not counting my targets. That means one of cyan, purple, and magenta is numbers, who targeted me with the cop. The other one is me. One other person must have targeted me last night.
Now that I think of it, Minish targeted you last night, didn't they?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
No. That’s Echos assumption. The colors are those who targeted Laurentus and those who targeted him.

One is KoD (who could be mafia), one is the mafia member that killed him (assuming it’s not KoD, and the third is whoever else targeted him. And if it was Jinjo who nightkilled him then who knows how that works with colors.

@ExLight could we get an explanation of how Jinjos role would interact with a color watcher?

Its my understanding that the colours should be those who targeted KoD and those who KoD targeted, not laurentus, since KoD was laurentus' target.

i forgot PK tracked me, they're the third colour then. Me, PK, and Numbers are Cyan, Magenta, and Purple (unknown who is who)
you're right, that means we have an extra colour and somone is lying. good catch.
Are you including yourself in the colors? I think the role only gives the colors of the people you target and who targeted you. Meaning that you wouldn't be included in the list.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Are you including yourself in the colors? I think the role only gives the colors of the people you target and who targeted you. Meaning that you wouldn't be included in the list.

Also small role clarification but Laurentus' Role would also return the color of the person he targeted

Sorry for the poor wording on his role PM
*bows*

No. That’s Echos assumption. The colors are those who targeted Laurentus and those who targeted him.
Hmm. Good point. It seems like a reasonable assumption, but it would be a good idea for everyone to reveal if they targeted Laurentus N1.

Mint Elv

Fish!
I’m starting to get confused about Laurentus role. So last time for clarification.

@ExLight Laurentus would receive his color, the color of the person he targeted, and the colors of the people that visited his target, correct? So basically he was a watcher but got color names instead of usernames.

Ragnarokio

I’m starting to get confused about Laurentus role. So last time for clarification.

@ExLight Laurentus would receive his color, the color of the person he targeted, and the colors of the people that visited his target, correct? So basically he was a watcher but got color names instead of usernames.

he also got the colors of the people his target targeted, so he was a watcher+tracker

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Laurentus would receive his color, the color of the person he targeted, and the colors of the people that visited his target, correct? So basically he was a watcher but got color names instead of usernames.

Laurentus would receive:
- His target's color
- The color of whoever his target visited
- The color of whoever visited his target (including his, Laurentus, own color; this one would be the only color whose owner is specified)

you're right, that means we have an extra colour and somone is lying. good catch.
So our suspects are Minish, Numbers, and Me. You would always be included in the scan.

If it helps prove my innocence, I found that you visited the cemetery before you revealed your role.
So it sounds like either Minish or Numbers is lying.

Ragnarokio

i should note again that my version of laurentus' ability is not a tracker or a watcher, it just gives me the player's colour, which would be useless without minish's existence

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom