• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild Exclusive Breath of the Wild Content Game Awards Show 2016

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
So, Nintendo just announced via Twitter that the Game Awards Show will showcase Breath of the Wild this Thursday.

This isn't very surprising to me, as the first time we were shown actual gameplay of BotW was in the Game Awards Show 2014. But it's exciting that we will get a new trailer and likely some new gameplay as well!

So what would you like to see in this reveal? I personally would either like to see a town, or I would like to see the real dungeons of BotW.

I would also really love a solid release date. To put these rumors to rest once and for all, and so we can actually know when Breath of the Wild is coming.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I don't want anything spoilery like a town. If the towns were so spoilery that they had to leave them out of the demo, I don't want to see them in the Game Awards footage either. I WOULD like to see a dungeon, though. We know what the shrines are like. I want to see how the dungeons differentiate from them.

Aku

I would rather have a release date then any new story details. Too much revealing tends to spoil the element of discovery.

Amy Lu Minati

The Triangle conspiracy
:P I just want to play the game! This is all I've been able to think about since E3!!! (I guess I think about my crush sometimes too, but still)

Im worried that the trailer will serve to lessen the blow of later release date than we're all expecting. I'll enjoy the trailer but it'll be a tense watch until a date pops up, if one does.

As for what i'd like to see... i'd like it to be a story themed trailer. I dont want to see too many more areas, instead i want to see some characters and a bit of plot so we can get theorising.

Although i'd also be happy with just a still image reveal of Zelda herself.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
We're gonna get a release date in Winter 2017 then another delay.

All serousness, whats finna happen is we're going to get an extended look at the Great Plateau because none of the other areas are finished.

Lozjam

A Cool, Cool Mountain
We're gonna get a release date in Winter 2017 then another delay.

All serousness, whats finna happen is we're going to get an extended look at the Great Plateau because none of the other areas are finished.
All of the other areas are finished however. Like I have said, the development of Zelda Breath of the Wild has finished, according to Nate Bolhdorf's comments during E3 2016. The only thing that is causing a delay, if there is going to be one, is localization.

Tibari

Rinkuji
The day before Zelda Amiibos, maybe we will get some news about what they will do in the game?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom