• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Excited for the ZD Marathon?

I don't know any details, but I'll probably check it out. Haven't seen any ZD live streams yet, so I'd like to see what it's all about.

Rare Addict

Site Staff
Lookin' forward to it. I've watched several Zelda Marathons throughout the past several years (particularly from The Speed Gamers), and, with the right commentators, they can make for extremely fun experiences.

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
what's so exciting on watching someone play?

Its exciting because you get to watch someone play the games you like while making friends with people who might not even be a part of ZD. Oh, and staying up really late too unless you're not allowed :S. From where I live; there aren't that many people who play Zelda anymore. They're either focused on the COD & Skyrim games, or they just quit gaming altogether. I tend to see these ZD marathons as like an anime convention where you can laugh, cry, or argue on what Zelda game is the most superior and what Zelda game flopped.

Dan

I'm disjointed :( I thought they were going to do a 20 mile run , that I would pay to see !

I saw a bit of it last year, people seemed to be having a real good time, i might check it out this year as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom