• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Evolutions of Enemies

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
I think they are still called deku babas too! Thanks for the name, I don't really know what they are called, specially in English. I just wanted to get the idea across.

I think a hard one would the creatures that seem made of lava that falls from the roof in some parts of the Goron mines of Twilight Princess. I don't know if they stay there like bats, or are just up there because they are 'sticky' like snails. Heheh.

They are like fire slugs, like the ones from OoT, only they stick on the ceiling, and the creatures in the original Zelda "evolved" from creatures in the real world, and all the other games' creatures are evolved versions of the originals. It just shows the evolution process in Zelda.

One I wouldn't understand: The miniboss in the Fire Temple from OoT. I can't remember it's name, but it's head would explode if you beat it.

What about Wall masters, Like Likes, Goriya, and Leevers, all the classics.

I'm thinking Goriyas are rats, and Like Likes are something like sponges or seacucumbers since we see them underwater in some games. Maybe Like Likes moved to land later.

As far as Leevers and Wall masters, I'm not sure.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I think they are still called deku babas too! Thanks for the name, I don't really know what they are called, specially in English. I just wanted to get the idea across.

I think a hard one would the creatures that seem made of lava that falls from the roof in some parts of the Goron mines of Twilight Princess. I don't know if they stay there like bats, or are just up there because they are 'sticky' like snails. Heheh.

I wasnt talking about the deku babas being called a venus fly trap. In real life there is a plant called the venus fly trap and thats what i was referring to.

Yeah, don't worry Zemen, I got that right. I was talking about the plants that you find before entering the Great Deku Tree you mentioned. :xd:

angelkid

TRR = SWEET
What about species such as gorons and zora's?
Okay so zora's are clearly evolved from fish, probably dolphins, but gorons cant have evolved from rocks. I'd say gorons actually evolved from people, i mean come of it, having skin made of rocks meaning they can survive super hot temperatures and almost any collision is much more useful than... well, skin. But gorons have lots of tribal tattoos and live in rocky sandy areas. so perhaps they evolved from a specific chain of people, say native australians from the outback or something similar? I'm probably thinking too far into this now. lol.

N

Neon

What about species such as gorons and zora's?
Okay so zora's are clearly evolved from fish, probably dolphins, but gorons cant have evolved from rocks. I'd say gorons actually evolved from people, i mean come of it, having skin made of rocks meaning they can survive super hot temperatures and almost any collision is much more useful than... well, skin. But gorons have lots of tribal tattoos and live in rocky sandy areas. so perhaps they evolved from a specific chain of people, say native australians from the outback or something similar? I'm probably thinking too far into this now. lol.
I second this, they couldn't have evolved from rocks, because rocks clearly don't have any dna, of any sort.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
Maybe Gorons would evolve from Rhinos. Rhinos have rock hard skin and are VERY strong. Or maybe Gorons evolved from Porcupines or hedgehogs or something because they kind of resemble them.

N

Neon

Perhaps a giant armadillo?
medium.jpg

BoxTar

when did we start talking about non-enemy creatures? If you wonder about this, you should go to the Anatomy of Creatures Social Group. Let's try to keep on track here.

I found something interesting on PH. The boss of the Goron Dungeon's name was Dodorongo (or something to that effect). Do you think that this thing is an evolved species of a Dodogo?

Pictures:

http://zeldawiki.org/images/b/b5/Dondorongo.png

N

Neon

when did we start talking about non-enemy creatures? If you wonder about this, you should go to the Anatomy of Creatures Social Group. Let's try to keep on track here.

I found something interesting on PH. The boss of the Goron Dungeon's name was Dodorongo (or something to that effect). Do you think that this thing is an evolved species of a Dodogo?

Pictures:

I was talking about a species a goron could have evolved from, Just so you know. .-.

Kybyrian

To shed some light on Morpha(OoT Water Temple Boss), which was puzzled over earlier in the game, the description clearly states Giant Aquatic Amoeba, so here we clearly have some sort of amoeba.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
To shed some light on Morpha(OoT Water Temple Boss), which was puzzled over earlier in the game, the description clearly states Giant Aquatic Amoeba, so here we clearly have some sort of amoeba.

I already mentioned this, but thanks for the back up.

As for a further evolved dodongo boss, it could just be a different species of dodongo. Not everything HAS to have evolved from something. We have different species or classes of the same animal so why can't Zelda have the same?

BoxTar

I already mentioned this, but thanks for the back up.

As for a further evolved dodongo boss, it could just be a different species of dodongo. Not everything HAS to have evolved from something. We have different species or classes of the same animal so why can't Zelda have the same?

I see your point. There isn't just one species of frog, there are several. Along with Octorocks, the land octorocks could be a different species from water octorocks.

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
I see your point. There isn't just one species of frog, there are several. Along with Octorocks, the land octorocks could be a different species from water octorocks.

Agreed. It could easily just be that certain creatures look different but are still the same type of creature.

BoxTar

And yet...what could those unexplainables be? The ones that we can't quite figure out...like the Miniblins? Imps, maybe? But that doesn't seem like an animal...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom