• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Evolutions of Enemies

HerosDescendant

Link/Starfire.
How could Hyrule not be on Earth? I mean, there are animals and plants that are only found on Earth, and there are humans. Humans can't be found on planets besides Earth dude. Plus you can see constellations in the night sky that can only be seen from Earth in Hyrule, and the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, like on Earth, because it is on Earth. Also, the Great Sea is on Earth (it's called the Mediterannean Sea nowadays).

You can deny it all you want, but the truth is, Hyrule is on Earth, they even say it in TWW. Sorry dude.

Someday you too will see it as the truth too.

How could Hyrule not be on Earth? I mean, there are animals and plants that are only found on Earth, and there are humans. Humans can't be found on planets besides Earth dude. Plus you can see constellations in the night sky that can only be seen from Earth in Hyrule, and the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, like on Earth, because it is on Earth. Also, the Great Sea is on Earth (it's called the Mediterannean Sea nowadays).

You can deny it all you want, but the truth is, Hyrule is on Earth, they even say it in TWW. Sorry dude.

Many works include other planets with the same flora and fauna as Earth, and even the same animals and humans. There are a vast number of reasons to explain something like this.

Additionally, many stories featuring alternate worlds (usually fantasy, as opposed to other planets like in science fiction) use things based on or directly taken from Earth. This can be done for ease, using an already existing ecosystem, for aesthetics or style, such as using things you like the design or look of, or for other reasons. Also, using the same day and night cycle as Earth, including the directions the sun rises and sets in, doesn't prove much. It can be one of the reasons I already stated, but also, just because another planet or dimension is alien doesn't mean it can't happen to function the same or similarly, which could also explain the sun's behavior.

I've also heard the argument of the games featuring the same constellations and such as Earth before, and I've never really taken it seriously. Yes, it could imply that it's Earth, but more likely they're just using an already existing night sky in their own game because it's easy, looks nice, and would be accurate in appearance or design.

Anyway, I'm aware of your stance on these subjects, and I respect it, but please try not to be too pushy about your beliefs. ;)

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]

This might be stretching it, buddy. The reason they use the same plants, animals, constellations, directions and orbits is for one reason, because that's the only thing they have to base it off of... We've never come into contact with aliens or alien plants so what are they supposed to base their designs off of? You can only use so much imagination and if Zelda was made so that EVERYTHING was different from Earth, it wouldn't feel like a Zelda game, IMO.

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something

Dude, no offense, but this is NOT about whether or not Hyrule is on Earth. I don't care what your excuse is, please try to keep on track if you wish to talk on this thread.

Now, back on track, I have been doing my studies, and I think that most Gohma's, whether enemies or bosses, are of the crab or spider type, but mostly a spider. spiders are known to have one eye on certain occasions, but I think it could be a combination of spider or crab.

edit: And the only reason some enemies are found on this game is because the Nintendo programers were inspired by them. A lot of games have enemies based on actual creatures, not just Zelda.

Last edited:
A

aguinn99

i dont know????????? =\ i wonder what the helmroc king would be in ww.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom