• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Evidence of a Skyward Sword Prequel??

J

javi

I'm re-playing the game right now and When Zelda gives Link the sailcloth she said That Hyla gave the original one to her chosen hero(Link). Probably there is chance of geting a game that plays in the Time which Demise became evil and how Hyla Defeated Demise the first time?And how she got Skyloft up there. So what do you think be shure to share your Ideas too.------->

U

ugly

Haha don't bring that up... I'm still cut over the fact that OoT isn't first anymore... :(

I didn't really interpret that comment to mean there was a sequel. I thought of it more along the lines of a folk tale that had been passed on. If Zelda was the first reincarnation of Hylia, then short of playing as the goddess herself, I don't think you can get much farther back into the timeline.

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
I really hope there won't be yet another prequel because it's already ridiculous now, no need to make it even more ridiculous. I mean, with SS we have a prequel of a prequel (TMC) of a prequel (OoT) of a prequel (aLttP) of the original game (LoZ), and I'm only talking about games that were considered the "earliest" at their respective release dates (therefore omitting AoL, FS etc. and the timefork games) so we don't need yet another prequel, please not! I personally don't care that much about the timefork, but making a 5th prequel takes it too far IMO.

i kind of doubt that they would make a prequel to skyward sword after making such a fuss about it being the first on the timeline

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom