• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Everything Happens So Fast...

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I feel like I live at a slower pace than most other people, so to me, everyone else is just living at a faster pace. I'm not really comfortable with going that fast, I like to take my time and consider my choices, no matter if they are important or not. To quote the Pandaren from World of Warcraft: "Slow down. Life is to be savoured". I love that line! It's so hard today to really stop and take some time to do absolutely nothing. I really wish I could do that more...

Does anyone else feel the same? Or are you one of the "Gotta live fast!" people, and you're irritated at all the snails? XD

I'm not the live fast type, but I'm curse with such bad luck that my life is in a constant state of flux and I never know what will happen to me one day to the next.

So much can happen in an instant for me and I have no choice but do adapt or give in for good.

I would happily live as a ruin on a mountain top, watching the world pass me by, soaking in the beauty of creation in quiet contemplation.

But my life is an always has been the opposite of that, not through any choice of my own.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I also like to live slow, tho like my dad that has some consequences if we let living slow become laziness/forgetfulness
we only just today put the Christmas lights away. They weren't UP no no just sitting coiled up in the garage instead of in their cases in the shed

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Life is short, so I think slowing down and spending time doing what you enjoy the most is important, even if you only can do so sometimes. That's how I prefer to live when possible.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
At the stage where I am at at the moment it feels like life is flying by pretty quickly. Sometimes I think I should take a break and let things go a bit slower for a while. Perhaps after I graduate...

Princess Niki

Allons-y
Staff member
Depends on how you look at things like if you look at it month to month it's going fast but man is Covid making this year feel like 2020 has been here forever.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Oh man time flies! Just 6 more weeks before the wedding. My fiance doesn't like how time flies. But he works 6 days a week and 5 days are very long days so to him it's basically work, eat and sleep. So a day off for him feels like a comet passing by. It comes and ....it's gone

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
I feel like the past few months have been both the longest and shortest of my life. By all means, I want things to slow down. I always look backing wishing it had gone by slower, rather than faster, which is how I sometimes feel in the moment.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
i like taking things slow

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
It depends, sometimes I feel human life expectancy is short and sometimes I slowdown and and look at the years before me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom