• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Everyone Will Recieve a Copy of the OoT CD

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Well, it's just been updated that everyone who registers the game by Midnight of Monday 6/20 (Tomorrow) will receive the cd. You will then receive an email within 7 days confirming your order. Well I find it awesome that they actually assure us that we'll definitely get a copy. Way to go Nintendo!

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Give them a call (I should have posted that). They are having tech difficulties and due to that and the high demand, they are extending it and making sure that everyone gets it. So give them a call and that should pretty much assure that you will receive it.

butterbiscuit

- Do Not Eat -
Ohohoho. Thank you very much, I am relieved. We live ina small town and the only place they sell games is Wal-mart, and they only got 4 copies and by the time I got there they were sold out. I will be getting it tomorrow, so this is a biiiig relief.

Nicole

luke is my wife
Well derp. I tried registering OoT 3D. I filled out the survey and everything. Now, it says my account has 40 Club Nintendo Coins now. How will I know they got my order? One person I asked said a pop up came up when they registered it, but nothing has come up for me.

The site says, "You will receive an email confirmation within 7 days to confirming we have placed your order." I worry, though, that they might not have gotten mine (and others'), and they might end up running out before then. My questions are:

1. Has anyone else had this problem?
2. Has anyone already gotten a confirmation e-mail?
3. Has anyone gotten a pop up regarding the CD?
4. Does anyone know anything else?

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Well derp. I tried registering OoT 3D. I filled out the survey and everything. Now, it says my account has 40 Club Nintendo Coins now. How will I know they got my order? One person I asked said a pop up came up when they registered it, but nothing has come up for me.

The site says, "You will receive an email confirmation within 7 days to confirming we have placed your order." I worry, though, that they might not have gotten mine (and others'), and they might end up running out before then. My questions are:

1. Has anyone else had this problem?
2. Has anyone already gotten a confirmation e-mail?
3. Has anyone gotten a pop up regarding the CD?
4. Does anyone know anything else?

Most people have had all these problems. They sent out the confirmation email, I've received mine already. It should also show up in your reward inquiry in your Club Nintendo. If you're still having problems just give them a call and explain. It worked out for me. They will still have a copy for you if you do it by tomorrow midnight. I originally called because nothing popped up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom