• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Every announcement at the Game Awards 2019

1. Xbox Series X - The next generation Xbox console was offocually announced
2. Senua's Saga: Hellblade 2 - Supposedly an Xbox Exclusive but I guess later on other consoels will get it too
3. Ghosts of Tsushima - Release window announced
4. The Wolf Umong Us 2 - Back into development
5. Fast and Furious Crossroads - First announcement
6. Godfall - First announcement
7. Convergence - League of Legends spinoff
8. Ruined King - League of Legends spinoff
9. Bravely Default 2 - Being ported as a Switch home console exclusive
10. Magic:Legends - Magic the Gathering MMO
11. Weird West - First announcement
12. Dark Alliance - Spiritual successor to Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance
13. Nine to Five - First announcement
14. Prologue - Part of the Playerunknown universe
15. Sons of the Forest - Sequel to The Forest
16. Surgeon Simulator 2 - First announcement
17. New World - Amazon's new MMO
18. Ultimate Rivals: The Rink - Exclusive to Apple Arcade
19. Path of the Warrior - So far exclusive to the Oculus VR devices.
20. Nakara:Bladepoint - First announcement
21. Mortal Kombat 11 Joker - Release date announcement
22. Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 DLC - Release date announced
23. Final Fantasy 7 Remake - More game footage shown
24. Gears Tactics - Release date announced
25. Ori and the Will of the Wisps - Sequel to Ori and the Blind Forest. Release date changed and is an Xbox exclusive (though I think later on the Switch might get it)
26. Maneater - First announcement
27. Apex Legends - Holiday event announced
28. No More Heroes 3 - First announced
29. Cyberpunk 2077 - Soundtrack reveal
30. Beat Saber DLC - First announced
31. Humankind - New trailer shown
32. Fortnite DLC - First announcement
33. Warframe DLC - Updates to the release dates of various DLC being added to the game
34. Control DLC - Released now and announced first paid expansion
35. Elder Scrolls DLC - Announced the 2020 DLC plans for the game

Source

The source also has the reveal videos for almost all of the 35 reveals on the night.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Good lord this was a waste of three hours. At first I was disappointed, but now I’m genuinely annoyed.

Last year we had joker revealed. This year we had Green Day giving the audience the bird.

2016 we had Breath of the Wild, this year we had a stupid last gen fast and furious game.

Who on earth thought it was a good idea bringing in Vin Diesel? To announce the game of the year no less? He miss pronounced the thing for Christ’s sake! That would be like if Ninja went to the academy awards and said “I watched a movie once, me and my girlfriend used to watch iendieany joons and Star Wars. You are my people! Anyway the academy award for best picture goes to the avoongers! Go watch my documentary on fortnite, k bye folks have a good night!”

This was e3 2008 levels of bad.

The Xbox Series X reveal genuinely confused me. All it did was show generic locations and talk about dreams. They mentioned dreams and dreaming so many damn times that I honestly thought it was another trailer for Sony's Dreams, but then Phil Spencer was standing next to a black PC tower.

I imagine the Series X (which is a dumb ****ing name) is gonna have Wii U levels of issues with the marketing, especially if there is more than one version of it as the name may suggest.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I had fun watching it but oh heavens no. Terrible layout of the show, it was fricking 3 hours with a lot of ads including TWO Stadia ads that was cringey as ****, Green Day showed up for seemingly no reason at all, and I swear without exaggeration 90% av the games shown looked bland and boring with Godfall or whatever being the worst of them all, and there's so much more but they ended with a Fast and Furious game that looked **** and it was just too bizarre to be real seeing Vin Diesel (?) shaking hands with Hidetaka Miyazaki. (??!)
At least Reggie was there. His speech was great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom