• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Modern Ever Written a Legend of Zelda Story?

Hey guys, ive been wondering, how many people make stories about Zelda? So if you have written a Legend of Zelda story, feel free to post it on this thread.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I started a few a couple years ago. I only finished one from what I recall. lol Actually, it's two stories that make up one. Rise of the Dragir, and Survival of the Fittest. I think they can still be found in the Writing area.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
The Zelda universe doesn't really suit my writing interests or strengths.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hey guys, ive been wondering, how many people make stories about Zelda? So if you have written a Legend of Zelda story, feel free to post it on this thread.
I sorta have good news, if you call this that, haha. Anyway, I'm gonna write a new story featuring Link and Zelda, but I don't know if I will post it in this thread. The reason? I dunno if it would be allowed. You see, there's actually a section for written stories to be posted at. If you're interested in reading the tale, though, just stay attentive to my siggy, I may add the links to the story there.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Oh, yes, I definitely have. 80% of what I write these days is Zelda-related. You can check out my fanfiction profile if you're interested. But don't read Shards of Time. Or Duty before Love. Or Musings. Or the first three chapters of Awakening. Or pretty much anything that I write that's romance. Ick. I hate writing romance.

I've also wrote a few short pieces for the Writing Competition here on the forums. You should enter that if you like writing Zelda stories. ^^

magiclink

Shinigami
I wrote a story of a made up adventure of sheik and adventures she did in the 7 years Link was gone. I lost that story somwhere if I can find it I will post it on the forums.

I did write a fanfic titled "Infestation and Medicine?" on fanfiction.net, which was a cross between playful humor and dark suspense. It gradually lost a bit of its humor, but it was pretty well-received.

Aside from that, I used to make up all kinds of game ideas for The Legend of Zelda, right down to story, although I never shared said ideas with anyone. Most of the stories were crap, so I'm glad I never became the world's youngest game developer. Zelda fans would have haaaaated me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom