• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Streamed or Wanted to Stream Games Live?

In light of the ZD Marathon, I wanted to start a thread of live streaming video games. My first experience with watching a live stream was actually last year's ZD Marathon, and since then I've watched many different marathon streams. Ever since last year's ZD Marathon, I've wanted to be a part of a similar experience. I do have the equipment required to stream, but I wouldn't want to stream just by myself and would want to do some sort of a marathon. The only thing is, I don't know enough people to have a successful marathon! Maybe some day.

Have any of you wanted to be a part of a video game marathon? What games would you want to play? Would you do it for a charity, or just for fun? I'd like to hear if any of you have the same interests in streaming that I do!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
It certainly would be a nice experience, a marathon. If there were an opportunity for me to play games I love in that fashion, I'd definitely go for it.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'd love to stream games like Kingdom Hearts II simply because they're just a huge bag of fun even when grinding. The only things that stop me from doing such is my laziness regarding looking up how to get a charity going. o_O

(my first stream was either of ZD, E3, or Super Mario 64 speedruns!)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I've never done a 'Marathon' but I've streamed before, for a few websites and friends. I streamed for an old smaller site I used to go on because I was the only person with a beefy PC so the stream wasn't laggy and awful, though I think nowadays it's a lot more optimised than what it once was so that wouldn't be a problem in today's world, and usually I'll just stream if a friend asks me too or we do a big community game and the people who can't play want to watch. When MB did the big 32 vs 32 Battlefield 2 game I was among about 5 people streaming that for people.

If someone asked me to do a Marathon for charity then I'd say yes of course, why not, but I'm not interested in the behind-the-scenes of all that, and wouldn't be interested in organizing it all myself. Wouldn't know where to start. I'd just help others with it, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom