• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever replay all of the quests?

ChargewithSword

Zelda Dungeon's Critic
In Majora's Mask has anyone ever tried to redo their favorite quests before finally taking on Majora?

I usually did the Anju Kafei sidequest and finished most of the dungeons. I always wanted to do the Malon and Romani quest at the same time but that is near impossible.

D

dany.da.drummer

All I did was used glitches to get to Majora. And a bit of hacking. :)
I didn't do any work.

I'm not sure if I ever replayed any quests, but I did try to do all of the main things before taking on Majora.

Well, then again, I think I fought him before I collected every single mask, so maybe not... I at least did the Anju and Kafei quest.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Doing the Romani & Cremia and the Anju & Kafei quests at the same time is not that hard. None of the times overlap. Heck, I always squeeze in the graveyard ones in the same cycle too.

Well, I never even collected all of the masks in the first place, and I certainly didn't get every heart piece. There are so many side-quests in that, it would be tough to replay all of them. So no, I never really did.
I did complete the Anju/Kafei quest, which was a real pain, because on my first try, I didn't get to the Sun mask in time -.-. I also did the Romani Ranch one, but I never had much trouble with it.

Well, I never even collected all of the masks in the first place, and I certainly didn't get every heart piece. There are so many side-quests in that, it would be tough to replay all of them. So no, I never really did.
I did complete the Anju/Kafei quest, which was a real pain, because on my first try, I didn't get to the Sun mask in time -.-. I also did the Romani Ranch one, but I never had much trouble with it.
I just hated the climax of the Anju/Kafei quest because when it was time to collect the mask (I was using a walkthrough, so I didn't have any trouble figuring it out) I teleported to the hotel and had to wait almost five minutes. And then they talk about waiting to see the sunrise, and I'm thinking "It's not coming, suckers!" :xd:

Oh, yeah, when you fight the "aliens?" I thought that was really easy, too.

Hylian Hobbit

Delightfully Delicious ;P
Whenever I replay Majora's Mask I usually redo a few of the quests before taking on Majora. I'm never really in much of a hurry to beat him, so I take my time with stuff, play mini-games, kill the aliens again, kill the bosses, etc. I like to try to get all the masks before Majora, so I can have the Fierce Diety Mask too.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
Whenever I replay Majora's Mask I usually redo a few of the quests before taking on Majora. I'm never really in much of a hurry to beat him, so I take my time with stuff, play mini-games, kill the aliens again, kill the bosses, etc. I like to try to get all the masks before Majora, so I can have the Fierce Diety Mask too.

These are my exact words...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom