• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever had a game stolen from you?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
I can only think of one instance where this happened to me. It wasn't just a game, it was my PSP.

So when I was around 9 or 10 (maybe 11?), I felt like playing my PSP that I only had for a couple months. However, I couldn't find it. I continuously searched until I just came to the conclusion that my PSP wasn't around. If it wasn't misplaced, then it had to have been stolen. Unfortunately to this day, I still have no idea who stole my original PSP. Initially, I thought my oldest brother had stolen it. He was the only person who didn't live in our house that came by where my PSP was at when he visited. I did tell my dad and he had called him, but my brother denied the accusation. However, my other brother had reminded me there were some kids who visited my house a while back, but I wasn't sure b/c the time b/w them visiting and me discovering my PSP was missing was a little too far off. And I can't remember if I had played it sometime b/w that. Also I supposed I hadn't considered them b/c I felt I would have known if they had taken it [though of course they could have just snucked it away]. But like I mentioned, I never did find out what happened to it.

I know the question was game, but I think this was the only video game related thing that I had stolen from me. Hopefully none of you guys had any game consoles taken from you.

Ninja

Well well well
No consoles but my cousin stole a few of my N64 games back in the day. I knew they were mine because I put my initials on the back. He flat out denied it. So I visited his house, stole them back one night, along with some Cheetos.

#thuglife #yolo #mybodymytemple

Masked Bastard

formerly Captain B
When me and my brother were kids, we let a friend of his borrow American Gladiators and Captain Planet on NES. When we went to get them, found out from his mom that he gave them to someone else.

In high school me and a guy did a loan/trade of SNES games, but the loan part of that didn't stick as I never heard from him after that. So, he ended up with Chrono Trigger (****) but I got Lagoon and Brainlord out of it. so eh.

EDIT: please don't self-censor words

EDIT EDIT: if I remember correctly it was just the letter f repeated several times, so not sure what you saw. Also, it now says the actual word plain as day. Not sure if you missed that or what

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
There’s once or twice I let a game be borrowed and didn’t get it back, naturally can’t prove anything, but I think the only real theft was M&L Bowsers Inside Story, the disappearance of which coincided with a visit.

I also traded GameCube games with a friend but never got the chance to switch back so that’s kind of a two way thing.

I’ve still got Mario Bros Wii that I borrowed years ago that they never asked for back. :sweat:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
It's not stealing, but my sister lost my copy of Mario vs Donkey Kong: Mini Land Mayhem like 6 years ago and I still haven't found it...

Also, this isn't stealing, but I permanently borrowed my friend's copy of Skyward Sword (I love that game) and in exchange he permanently borrowed my copy of DK Country Returns.

M&L Bowsers Inside Story, the disappearance of which coincided with a visit.
I love that game. It's the best M&L game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom