• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Goofed Around when You're Alone in an Elevator?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I messed around in elevators a lot over this past summer; I would dance, shake wheelchairs violently, and even sleep! Poor etiquette for a worksman but hey, we can all be proper 100% of the time! :P

I finally got the chance to be in an elevator alone! Well, with my friend Belle... but the point is, we goofed around, going up and down between the four floors to get more time. It was such fun.
Figured I'd post it here. It all went according to plan.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
eehhh I wouldn't really do anything i would just stand there. It's what I've done in the past and I'm pretty sure that I would just do the same in the future lol.

Er... no, why in the world would I ever want to do something like that? Hypothetically speaking, all of the blame would be pinned on me if something were to go awry on that elevator, thanks to my immaturity and asininity. So to answer your question, no, I have never goofed around on an elevator, and never will...

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I have goofed on the elevator not by myself, but with my sister. The first thing we do is this.

tumblr_lumzq3XALX1qhojr7o1_500.gif

I love to do this when getting on the elevator. I always find it funny.:lol:

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Hmmm, not that I can remember. The reason is most likely because I am scared that the elevator is going to fall/break, so I hardly even move while in one. Well, I guess there was this one time I was doing a handstand on the siderails, but that doesn't really count; it wasn't moving.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Sadly, I don't think I've ever been alone in an elevator. If I were, the most I'd do is talk to myself, or say "Thanks, Mattie!" and nod inside the elevator as I left it. Though my dad likes to press the alarm button every chance he gets.

Night Owl

~Momentai

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom