• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Died in the Game?

I completed the game without any deaths until Hero Mode. I just beat Levias and I've only gotten one death, which was from the rolling boulder at the end of the Earth Temple (I didn't even die there the first time through! D: ). Unless of course you count my intention suicide to see what happens when The Imprisoned gets to the Sealed Temple.

I've had loads of close calls though, even on my first run. Off the top of my head...

-Fighting basic enemies my first time in Faron Woods
-Staldras in the Skyview Temple
-Ghirahim
-Bomb Flowers and Pyrups in Eldin Volcano
-Quadro Babas with the Timeshift Stones activated in Lanayru Mine
-Demise

On Hero Mode my closest moment was the fight against Stalmaster, but I've had several others, I just can't remember them right now.

I died about 5 times total. And that's saying a lot, considering I died at LEAST 50 times by the end of the first dungeon in Twilight Princess

I thought that Skyward sword was really good, but it couldve been a bit more challenging

those deku babas were so difficult for me. i died just trying to fight those. smh! it was hard to get used to the motion controls at the beginning.

Deeds

no text
I completed the game with sadly, 1 death. It was near the beginning of the game, I think against a skulltulla in the first temple (correct me if I'm wrong), I had no idea how to defeat them, it kept on swinging back at me and killed me. Haven't had a death since though, which is good.

If it counts to die in the Boss rush, then yes. In the main story of the game, no.
I did have some close calls though:
-Enemies first time through Faron Woods.
-Skulltulas in Skyview Temple.
-StalMaster in Sky Keep (Hero's Mode)
-Ghirahim (2nd Fight)
-Ghirahim [3rd Fight, 2nd Phase (w/sword)]
-Demise

Last edited:
I nearly died in the first temple (at the Staldra and the Stalfos fights) because I hadn't gotten a hang of the controls. Also I almost died at the Thunder Dragon's Boss Rush challenge thing.

I actually died a couple of times and found myself usi g potions regularly, especially when I had low amount of hearts. Ghirahim killed me once (the first time) and I died a couple of times afterward, specially in Normal Mode, unlike Hero Mode, vecause I was getting used to the controls and how to perform complex and precise moves and attacks.

While playig I check for my health and although was not brtually killed at every place, I was pushed to a limit were I cared for what I was doing and how. Unlike TP I cared for my sorroundings, the enemies and bosses attacks and the precition of my defense. I had to keep myself alive to a degree that felt challenging without been overwhelming. I actually find it to be a very good balance in difficulty. Hero Mode adds extra challenge, but it gives you some advantages like having all treasure from the start and the better Skyward Strike which is fun to use and balances things out.

i died so many times during my first run through the game i died in the Ghirahim battles 3rd imprisoned battle and the lighting round and many other places that i can't think of out the top of my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom