• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Died in the Game?

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
I died three the first time.

Once was ghirahim in the beginning. I love that battle.

The second was also in Skyview getting the water. when i battled the three stalfos I died.

The third time I died at the triforce of courage room in skykeep.

IN HERO MODE:

I died 9 times on ghirahim. :p i was to lazy to get potion

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I didn't die during any of the boss fights. And by this I mean the endbosses till the last one (Ghirahim and Demise because I still have to fight them). I did die numerous times on very stupid moves. And one time this caused my glassed frame on the wall die too. I tossed my remote at it angrily one time lol.

Demise was murderous, especially on Hero Mode. Killed me three times, twice when I was actually trying. I also died one other time in Hero Mode, I think, but I cannot recall where.

i've died twice, the first time was on the first boss, because i still sucked at the game by then. the second was on the last boss, and i guess that was just because i suck sometimes :(

Not in SS as far as I can remember, but I die at the boss fights all the time against The tentacle dude from the Pirate Ship.

I am extremely embarassed to admit it but I died on the first skulltula in the first dungeon. I then proceeded to die 3 times on the first dungeon boss. But that while I was still getting used to the controls.

Ah, now for the pride crushing reality;) I hadn't died (as I recall) my first time around, but the Hero's quest, I died MUCH

I think I may have died once or twice in the game, but honestly, it was not as challenging as I expected or wanted it to be. Sure, it is one of the more challenging 3D Zelda games, but it still left something to be desired. However, I have not attempted Hero mode yet (I actually haven't played the game in a few months), but, when I do, I hope it will be more challenging.

You know when theres a situation where you can't figure out what to do and you jump in the lava to restart at the beginning, that's how I die most of the time...And also when I feel like a hero...

I didn’t die on my first run through the game, although I came close about two times. Once was in the Lanayru Mining Facility when I quite simply wasn’t paying attention and was being mauled by an enemy… my mind wasn’t quick enough to think logically since I looked at the screen and was down to one heart, so I threw myself off of the edge to avoid being killed, since you don’t lose hearts from that and I could get away…. The second time was in the Koloktos fight; I don’t remember what exactly I was doing wrong but for a while there I was… failing. Badly. I don’t recall how far down on hearts I got, but apparently it was a pretty close fight since I remember seriously being annoyed that my perfection would be tarnished, and so I kicked my video game senses into overdrive. As for Hero mode… well, the thing is I’ve barely even started it, actually. I need to play it more often, but I haven’t gotten too far since right now I’m more focused on beating Oracle of Ages. I do predict right now, however, that I will rack up a ridiculous death count in Hero Mode for sure, if only just from doing stupid things.

OMG I died so many times...I survived all the Bosses (well, except for Moldarach...*cough cough*) but I got killed by Beamos, Lizalfos, Armos...That's what I call facepalm at it's best...:facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom