• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Died in the Game?

MasterSwordBoy1

Hero of Pie
I died a lot, but I don't know how many times. all I know is that I died mostly on.....Demise. I feel embarrassed that I did a lot.

Zukoia

DestiaDestroyerOfBokoblin
I didn't die on normal mode because i always took potions with me directly form the start. Then i got pwnd only at boss rush on HM >.> stupid horde + Imprisoned battles

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well, it depends on how technical you'd want to get in the terms of death. For example, falling off one of the islands when messing around, or getting hit by a Guardian, which I don't count anyhow, since you don't run out of hearts. With that logic I'll just say that I have died about 10 times, more or less. Most of this was due to Boss battles, such as Tentalus (oi), or enemy battles, like the Lizalfos. They can be pretty tough both defensively and offensively. Since they block most of my haphazard swings they are much riskier than others. Their fire-breathing is also a factor which requires more precaution. So...I merely need be wary about them.

And circa 10 deaths for me, not counting saves by fairies or Potions. It'll probably increase as I chance the Boss Rush Mode and eventually Demise.

I didn't die until the Fire Sanctuary and it was for a really stupid reason. When you have to dig underground to release the lava I accidentally turned towards the lava while trying to escape and didn't have enough time to get out. I was surprised to get a "Game Over" as I thought it would just make me redo it rather than kill me. I was totally shocked but I wasn't aiming for any records so I wasn't too upset by it.

everettkagan

Major SS and Oot fan!
I was way too impatient and kept dying... especially on the demise fight cause i never just thought about getting more hearts.

Jetaluski7

Master Swordsman
I died 4 times. My first time was against Ghirahim in Skyview temple. I think I died because my timing was off when he dashed towards me and attacked.

My second time was in the earth temple. It was a after I fought the lone lizalfos guarding the chest with the red rupee. It lowered my health a lot and I fell in lava.

My 3rd and 4th times were against Koloktos.

D

DaftCube

I had a pretty close call in the boss battles challenge. I had half of a heart left (you can't use recovery items) while fighting the boss in the Ancient Cistern and I had to dodge around constantly until he would break a pillar so I could run after the heart it dropped. And then, of course, I would get hit again, so I would naturally be back down at the critical level. The beeping gave me a slight headache, but I finally got through it and eventually got the Hylian Shield. :D

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
I died several times throughout two playthroughs of the game. On normal mode, I "died" once on the second Imprisoned battle (he reached the temple). On Hero Mode, the boulder in the Earth Temple killed me once, and I also died thrice on Demise.

S

starr21

I never really died first time playing though I did let the Imprisoned get to the Temple once first time playing if you consider that a death.

I never died once during the entirety of my first playthrough of the game. I actually didn't use a lot of potions, either. I've currently died once during my Hero Mode run, but it was only against the rolling boulder part at the end of the Earth Temple, so it wasn't really something that was because of Hero Mode (and it's annoying too because I did it first try on my first run). I'm only up to Lanayru Mining Facility though, so I might have more later.

So none on the first run, and one currently on Hero Mode.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I feel like such a noob. I died twice fighting Ghirahim the first time >.< partially because I was stupid and didn't have potions the one time, partially because he broke my shield the second time. Also died a few more times through the game, but none that were as embarrassing as that. now excuse me while I go hide under a rock in shame.

K

Koloktos06

I don't remember how many times but I know its less than tp. My most humiliating was in skyview temple when I couldn't beat a Skulltula in front of a key on the web. I kept hitting it and it swung at me and killed me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom