• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Died in the Game?

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
About three times on my regular first playthrough and ~10-15 times on Hero Mode. I guess I was just too lazy to get potions all the time and I learned about the usefulness of the shield bash only when I was 3/4 through with Hero Mode...

In my first play-through of Skyward Sword I died once in the Lanayru Mining Facility, once on the Sandship, and once during the Third Girahim fight. I also failed the third Imprisoned fight once and I failed the Eldin Silent Realm once, but I wasn't sure if those counted as deaths given that my life didn't actually fall to zero.

Hylian Pants

Nintendo Wench
I died an stupidly high number of times during my first playthrough >.> I died a lot against Ghirahim, once against Demise, at least twice against the various Imprisoned battles, most likely the Lanayru Mines at least once, twice against Scervo on the Sandship, and even once in the Earth Temple when you had to outrun the boulder.. pretty embarrassing really.

But oddly enough, I died MUCH less when I played through Hero Mode. Maybe only two times if I don't count my boss rush failures. Hero Mode put me more on the defensive, I remembered that, oh yeah, I actually have a shield, and by that time I knew how to fight all the enemies, so I wasn't dying over and over again trying to figure out how to kill them. I only used one potion for the entire cumulative final battle.

I died a couple times messin around in the desert, but I usually carry bottles with goodies in them, so I was okay other than that.

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I've died a lot so far, especially in the first temple. For some reason, I couldn't figure out that you had to hit the purple diamond on those darn spiders, so I was stuck in one area for about two weeks [/dumb].

LinkPTY

Skyward Wiimote
I died 2 times on my first playthrough. Then on my second playthrough on Hero mode I died over 9000 freaking times!

Zelda_1224

Hyrule Knight
I never died(exception of Silent realm once(First Time)) I always had the Invinsibility potion in dungeons after the second dungeon

M

MajorasWrath2.0

I've died. Many times. Probably around 25. Like I always say, I'm a hardcore fan, not a hardcore gamer.

I died once, on the first 2 dekubaba nonetheless >.> was getting the hang of the controls. after that i aced it, only using potions on the last boss

Haha I died quite alot. I died a couple of times during the 2nd and 3rd Imprisoned battles. Also during Koloktos like twice and I lost to Demise the first time I battled him. Plus I battled Demise the first time with only 13 hearts. (I rushed through the first time)

It may seem sad and I am ashamed but i died against a Deku Baba the regular kind:dry:, but I was on Hero mode close to the begging and I forgot that I had less hearts and would lose hearts 2x as fast

I died a lot in the desert and jumping off stuff because I was bored:bleh:

More than in the last zelda games, yes, not a lot through the game, I can remember my first death was the first battle with Girahim once, first I thought, "again rooms filled with pots with hearts?..." then that happened xD

I am not sure if I died, sure I have some hard times, but I think I died until the last Girahim fight, after the massive bokoblin army I just had a fairy, and I didn't want to go back for more potions so I died a lot, then with Demise I had no option but get some.

Now I am just starting Hero Mode (just about to get in the first dungeon), and while I haven't died I have had some minor problems with my hearts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom