• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Died in the Game?

I feel like such a noob. I died twice fighting Ghirahim the first time >.< partially because I was stupid and didn't have potions the one time, partially because he broke my shield the second time. Also died a few more times through the game, but none that were as embarrassing as that. now excuse me while I go hide under a rock in shame.
I wouldn't be that embarrassed about that. Ghirahim was one of the hardest bosses in the game, and the game really wasn't an easy one. I might not have died but that's only because I was basically playing at maximum capacity and skill at all times; not a lot of games force me to do that these days, and Skyward Sword did. The few times I relaxed at all, I got hammered pretty badly. Additionally, it sounds like your problems were largely called by preparation issues, or at least the first time was, and that's an element that was pretty heavy in Skyward Sword that hasn't been for the majority of modern Zelda games.

I don't remember how many times but I know its less than tp. My most humiliating was in skyview temple when I couldn't beat a Skulltula in front of a key on the web. I kept hitting it and it swung at me and killed me
Similarly, I don't think this is that humiliating. Skulltulas gave me trouble constantly throughout the game. A lot of people consider them tricky, I believe.

L

Legit158

Died about 3 to 5 times, but after the 3rd dungeon (which I hate/like) I stopped dying. But now since I'm playing through Hero Mode I've been dying quite a lot, and I was planning to do a 6 Heart/Shieldless run :(

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
I suck I died countless times. I think I need to get used to the way the shield works in this get and the way you can get hit while attacking. Maybe if I can focus more on thrusting my shield more.

I suck I died countless times. I think I need to get used to the way the shield works in this get and the way you can get hit while attacking. Maybe if I can focus more on thrusting my shield more.
The shield helps immeasurably. If you can master doing the Shield Bash instead of just blocking, then you can easily counter a lot of tough enemies. Many of the problematic enemies that gave me trouble throughout the game, like the Staldras and Quadro Babas, are notably easier when properly bashed.

C

CrimsonLink

Not to mention i didnt die at all on the game but ive have a lot of close calls. mostly the enemies were the ones owning me. beamos, technoblins, skulltilas, but dont even get me STARTED on lizalfos and armos. (not to meantion yellow chus)

F

Feelicks

So far, I'm about to get the third flame and have yet to die. I haven't had any close calls since shield bashing and dodging were easy for me to pick up.

shogun_zidane

将軍 ジタン
My only death was when I had one heart left and I was trying to use a potion and my wii remote went crazy and Link was running backwards by himself right into a pit of lava. I think it's my nunchuk, it only happened twice (wii remote failure) in Skyward Sword but countless times in Twilight Princess.

I tend to die a few times in most games because I get frustrated and attempt things I know will kill me hahaha. I think I've died maybe...3 times so far? I'm still on my first playthrough at the Lanayru Sand Sea.

S

spiderbrush

I came close to dying a number of times. But one part where I actually died was in an especially fiery cave in Eldin, the area that needed the upgraded earrings. I couldn't get out in time after Fi warned me.>_>

godess reborn

Blame The Cricket
If I had a nickel for every time I died...
I died several times in Skyview Temple, died once with Scaldera, and too many times to count with Demise. I was trying to use my bug net to distract him, then BAM! Dead.
It's times like that when I want to punch Demise in the face, but slashing's good too.

Z

Zora_Waterfall

Apart from Hero Mode Lightening Round, I only died at the boulder in the Earth Temple. I tried to change the camera angle and the game kind of glitched, and I lost even though I was clear of it.

Fiveoclock

Error 404- Life not found
Ahh...6 times. One because I just failed, then I lost (didn't die, but let him get through) to The Imprisoned twice when he gained arms...and then 3 more times to him when he gained a tail (I missed with the catapult).

Rachel

be vigitant
I haven't died yet. I'm in my first playthrough, and am about to go against the Ancient Cistern boss. In regards to the Ancient Cistern, my most difficulty was with avoiding the spikes on the lilypads and those exploding pufferfish. I'm a pretty cautious player, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom