• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Died in the Game?

G

GoronVSLink

I died jumping off of Skyloft, and a Skylofian had to help me get back up. How Embarrassing!

F

Furious rainbow

the only time I died was after I completed hero mode 100% I was trying to beat the lightning round(all 12 bosses in hero mode) without shield :)

G

Goddess Sword

I don't know how many times I died trying to defeat Dreadfuse, but it must be around 15. Beside, I think I only died twice on the first fight against Ghirahim and twice against Tentalus.

L

Lord_Ghirahim

I died

Mining Facility did it for me.
I feel happy with myself - I only died ONCE on Demise. I died about twice for Ghirahim, battle III, phase II

Yeah, I think I died at least 10+ times on my second play-through. I don't recall my death total on my first play-through. It must have been pretty high, though, seeing as I blazed through the game in 40 hours. lol I have yet to take Hero Mode for a spin... tee hee

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
No deaths whatsoever, not a single one. Played through HM as well. Here's a big thank you to broken shield bashing (;

No deaths whatsoever, not a single one. Played through HM as well. Here's a big thank you to broken shield bashing (;

I gotta remember the shield bash on my hero mode play-through. [noparse]:D[/noparse] I barely used a shield, if at all. To be honest, most of my deaths were due to my wonky Wii remotes... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Nope. I never died. I came close a few times but I fought it. I never really tried going for a zero death count until I hit up the Lanayru Desert. I notice how long I went without dying so I decided to keep it up. It got very intense in the final Ghirahim battle. I mean I had no fairies left and he just beat me down to two hearts without me even knowing how to beat his last phase. But I charged and killed him. It was so aggravating making it so far with no deaths just for it to end with Ghirahim. I was even more scared since I knew he wasn't final boss. But I got lucky and had the chance to refill my bottles and my hearts.

Fig

The Altruist
There were some times where I'm almost died, but I barely survived. I didn't had a problem with this in the normal quest. In Hero Mode though, I had my encounters with the imprisoned (2nd and 3rd times). I hated that boss with those red "rings" coming out of every step. I also hated the horde battle. It was a lot of enemies, but with my efforts and skills, I won against the horde with only half of my 20 hearts left. Surprisingly, I didn't lose any hearts against Demise, since I already knew his pattern. I'm glad that I never died in Skyward Sword.:)

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
I died two times. ...Three, really, but my sister played the game when I wasn't looking and got me down to one heart, and when I tried to save myself from her stupidity, I died. -.-

The other times I died was once in Lanayru (I didn't know that those monsters that turn into little balls in the past could shock you while you held them) and the other was Demise because I was stupid and thought I had a fairy when it was really just a potion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom