• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ever Died in the Game?

I died my first time trying it for stupid reasons. You see, I never had a game over from something big lik bosses. It was something i couldnt figure out, but was too stubborn to look on the web for a walkthrough. For example, I wouldnt die from Scaldera, the weird lava spider in Eldin volcano. I died from falling into the lava from the ball we need to balance on twice. I wouldnt die from Ghirham or Demise at all; it when i just HAD to get this last goddess cube on top of the Faron temple, didnt bother healing myself from the house of the triforce, & fell to my death trying to get down. So i think i died about 8 times on my first time, none on my 2nd time (replayed the game without hero mode) & on my 1st time on hero mode, which I currently am on, I'm dying from bosses instead of minions.

SPOILER WARNING

Ok well you see...I tried running through the fire area to get to the area where you slide. But I went straight and got burned to death. Also I died to Demise, my Sword wouldn't charge the strike So I got owned. Also got down to 1 heart on the pirate mini boss, got to 1 heart on the first lizalfoos because I couldnt figure it out.

Bunny Hood

Everyone's Favorite Mask
i died 2 times... i was careless.

i'm just about to go into the 3rd dungeon

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
Nope but I have come very close on certain occasions, especially the second boss. I ended the fight with no recovery hearts available and only one heart left. I wanted to use the potion I had but I was panicking so much I forgot how to open that menu. :facepalm:

There's no more close calls that stand out, most of them are in the Lanayru Desert and there's another close call when I first fought a Moblin. Any of these events would have caused a death if I wasn't so careful about my health.

So far, I've died quite a bit, actually. Skultullas killed me a LOT in Skyview Temple, and I lost to Ghirahim twice. Then I didn't die until Koloktos in the Ancient Cistern.

During my first playthrough, I only died during the final boss, and got Game Over during the third Imprisoned sequence because I couldn't figure out how to get launched into the cannon.

During my second playthrough in Hero Mode, I died twice during the first temple's Ghirahim battle, and a few times against Koloktos

N

Nethoron

I died probably 8 or 9 times in my first playthrough (not including the boss rush) and am now starting Hero mode.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
Well I've died a lot. It's a tough game. I've rarely used potions in normal mode. Maybe a couple of times in the fianl boss battle or in the Skyview Temple, but yeah. I'm on Hero Mode in the Skyview Temple, and I have yet to die. Now, whenever I'm low on hearts, I just leave, and to Skyloft or the Lumpy Pumpkin to sit down.

Mickaroo

Call me Micky
Well, I died twice just trying to get past the Deku Babas and to the Sealed grounds. And many more followed. Close calls? I beat Koloktos with half of a heart left in the second stage. I was pretty proud of that...

What's grey?
Yes. I died once so far.
The nunchuck joystick got messed up and left me to be punished by a beamos until I had one heart left.
Then I accidentally hit the electric barrier on the conveyer belts.

Ghirahim

Demon Lord
Yeah I died a couple times, but not many. I died during the first Ghirahim fight, the very first time I went to fight him in Skyview Temple. I was still so new to the controls and was really bad at using the shield. He broke my shield the first time too. o_O

And I'm not sure if it counts, but I had a game over during the second Imprisoned fight, when I fought that stupid jerk for the first time. He got to the temple before I could kill him. "All is loooossttt...." says Impa..... o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom