• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Even though we're allowed to change our usernames....

NintendoCN

Team Captain
I am NintendoChuckNorris (NintendoCN) Now and forever, that name is the best name I can come up with, it comes from my love of Nintendo and my skill level is around Chuck Norris level... unless I'm recording. So I like my username, the comment on it being amazing are common.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I’ve thought about changing my username a few times because tbh nobody has actually called me beauts in years irl and it doesn’t really fit me anyway but then it’s a hassle coming up with something else, especially as most people on the forum who have been around as long or longer than I have know me by this name

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My first username was my main online tag that I started using when I was ~12 years old or so. It was really dumb, which is mainly why I changed it. I no longer use it for anything except my "spam" email address because it was stupid.

My second username, Mellow Ezlo, came about after I had been intending to change my username, but I only went by that name here (I occasionally used "Mezlo" for other online things, but never "Mellow Ezlo"). Eventually, I started using SlothyCyrus as my main online tag, which I still use for most things, but it's never been my username here. Mellow Ezlo was too special for me.

My current username is self-explanatory; it's simply my first name. I started using it here because I stopped caring about keeping it hidden, and I no longer identified with "Mezlo".

To answer the question, I don't regret my first username, but I do ask myself what on earth was I thinking. Granted, SlothyCyrus isn't much better, and the conclusion is I just suck at coming up with good usernames!

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My first one was Din’s Fire and that was just because I couldn’t think of anything

Then I was PancakeSamurai and that name came from a friend I had here years back that I no longer talk to so it kind of doesn’t fit anymore.

Then I changed it to Ayano Keiko because I was a big SAO fan for a short time and then I got tired of the name.

I had an alt that I named Gemini and even though I liked that name it’s also my cat’s name so I felt it would be weird to keep it that name.

I then switched back to PancakeSamurai and immediately regretted it because I didn’t like the name anymore but I was also tired of Ayano Keiko.

In the end, after way too many tries, I like my current username a lot. I always wanted to change it to Namira but something was holding me back. After wanting it to be my username for 3 years though I was like “Maybe I should just change it to Namira since it’s a name I still really like”. Took way too long to find myself a username that stuck but I’m satisfied with this one.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
My first one was Din’s Fire and that was just because I couldn’t think of anything

Then I was PancakeSamurai and that name came from a friend I had here years back that I no longer talk to so it kind of doesn’t fit anymore.

Then I changed it to Ayano Keiko because I was a big SAO fan for a short time and then I got tired of the name.

I had an alt that I named Gemini and even though I liked that name it’s also my cat’s name so I felt it would be weird to keep it that name.

I then switched back to PancakeSamurai and immediately regretted it because I didn’t like the name anymore but I was also tired of Ayano Keiko.

In the end, after way too many tries, I like my current username a lot. I always wanted to change it to Namira but something was holding me back. After wanting it to be my username for 3 years though I was like “Maybe I should just change it to Namira since it’s a name I still really like”. Took way too long to find myself a username that stuck but I’m satisfied with this one.
ahhhh now i know who you are!!!

My first nickname in Internet was Weirdo. That was 2001-2002. 2004-2005 changed it to Weirdinin coz Weirdo was reserved everywhere. It has been that ever since and I have no reason to change it

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
I like Sheikah_Witch, even though it was accidental, I originally intended for it to be something else, but Twitch didn't allow that particular word but I'm glad I ended up with Sheikah_Witch

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Moe the Moblin isn't a great username in the sense that "Moe" is a strange name and "MTM" is not a useful or flowy acronym

(Emcee) Mikey on the other hand is a kickin username

EDIT: It does weed out the true WW fans though which is invaluable on a zelda website

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom