• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Even though we're allowed to change our usernames....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
...do you regret signing up with your first username? Yep we're allowed to change it so no biggie. But do you ever regret you signed up with the username you had at the time? It doesn't have to be on ZD but it can be on any site.

Still using the same username but formatted differently.

I used "A_LINK_IN_TIME" originally so it would be the same as my username on Intense Debate. Then I just cleaned it up to its current form in 2012. But I still have that old formatting for nostalgia on Twitch.

I love this username and haven't really connected with another username of mine as much. There are a lot of good memories associated with my ZD username.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I've been using my first one for ~7 years now, so I can't say I regret it. I changed it once on Twitch and regretted that because I couldn't go back to it, even though the account was deleted completely, due to how Twitch handles non-associated usernames. So over there I now have an underscore at the end which looks... fine...

Last edited:

funnier6

Courage~
defines.jpg

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I regret that I didn't fact check that the island name wasn't "WindmillIsland"

Ninja

Well well well
I’ve had the Ninja username ever since I started anything in regards to the internet. I kind of regret it now because I get associated with that popular streamer and unfortunately I get tons of false friend requests and confusion.

I’d love to change everything but I’ve been with it so long it isn’t worth the effort lol.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
It’s my brand(tm).
The "tm" reminds me of when I started playing Shadowrun and named my character ©frock. Felt natural to incorporate corporate legalism into my fundamental identity in a cyberpunk game. A friend of mine hated that I did that (probably because it was too awesome for him to handle), so I changed my name to ©frock on Discord, too. He couldn't tag me any more since he'd type "c" and nothing would come up. His suffering was delicious.
Hold 'Alt' and hit 0 1 5 3 to get the ™ symbol. For all your future branding endeavours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom