• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Euros and Copa America

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
Anyone planning on following one or both of these tournaments? They should be really good, both of them. Since it's summer, I'm going to watch them both, as I've nothing better to do with my time!

I know some of you English folks must be pretty excited, since the squad is pretty strong. Led, of course, by Tottenham Hotspur legend Harry Kane.

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I will be following the Euros of course :) I don't have a lot of ambition to be honest, I just hope we get past the group stages. We in England know better than to get false hope at this point. Our group is hard to call though. I honestly predict either Russia or Wales topping the group but it's a hard one to call. FYI I have no idea what the other groups are like I'm too busy being grateful we didn't get thrown in with Germany or Spain

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I will be following the Euros of course :) I don't have a lot of ambition to be honest, I just hope we get past the group stages. We in England know better than to get false hope at this point. Our group is hard to call though. I honestly predict either Russia or Wales topping the group but it's a hard one to call. FYI I have no idea what the other groups are like I'm too busy being grateful we didn't get thrown in with Germany or Spain

I bet it'll be between you guys and Russia. I don't see Wales doing much. Who do they have besides the traitor Bale anyways?

I think France wins the Euros. The squad is incredibly talented and they're at home.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
No Oranje (orange) in the Euros. So THANK GOD!!!!!!!!!! I always bet my money on Germany. They have a solid and strong team and they ALWAYS fight back. Even if they're like 10-0 behind (yes I'm exaggerating of course because 10-0 against Germany will be like ZD being the main plot of the latest zelda game) they always fight back.

CrimsonCavalier

Fuzzy Pickles
I can't believe Russia ended up getting a goal and drawing that game. I have to say a lot of the games have been pretty boring so far in the Euros. I'm looking forward to Germany's game to see if they liven up the tournament.

The Copa America has worse teams, but they're more fun to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom