• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Etrian Odyssey: Guardians of Peace RP THREAD

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Maadlus glared down at Raios and shifted his gaze back to the girl. He carefully pulled his hand from her grip and stopped to contemplate.
"...Is your guild for the Labyrinth?" He asked.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Maadlus contemplated again. He looked down at Raios who was giving him some sort of 'she said the magic word...!' look.
"Fine. For now."

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
Marion's eyes sparkled. "Really?! Thank you so much!" The landsknecht grinned before bowing slightly. "I'm Marion Lamina. And this is..."

"Karus Lamina." Karus simply nodded to the two.

Heres walked over to the newly formed guild. "All good then?" Marion nodded. "Yup!" The guildmaster smiled. "Then take the form I gave you earlier to the Grand Duchess. She'll explain the rest." Karus nodded. "Thank you." Heres gently smiled. "No problem at all. Good luck." He nodded to Maadlus and Raios before walking off.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"Kay! Thanks!" Raios said waving to them as they left. He smiled and turned to Maadlus. Maadlus wore his usual unemotional face. "Don't try it...! I can see right through you!" Raios said to him.

((Sorry for not posting in a bit. Been busy doing some important work(read as: The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind) ))

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
As the siblings stepped out of the guild, a voice beckoned them. "Yo! I take it you guys just signed up."

A boy walked over-about 17, it seemed. He had light skin, messy auburn hair, and blue eyes. He wore a white undershirt, a dark red vest, pale green fingerless gloves, brown pants, and black loafers.

Marion nodded. "Yep!" The boy grinned. "Then you're lookin' for the Grand Duchess, right? I can help ya find her place." Karus frowned. "How is that? Who are you?"

The boy smiled. "Marco Kadenza, one of the Grand Duchess's assistants."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom