• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Etrian Odyssey: Guardians of Peace RP THREAD

Elementic

please play etrian odyssey
"We're here~!"

Marion ran into the city, an excited expression on her face. "Wow, Covenio is a big city!"

"Calm down, you."

Karus walked over to his sister. "You remember what we have to do first, right?" "Explorer's guild!"

The two looked over at the Yggdrasil labyrinth-a large tree that sat right in the middle of the city. Marion grinned. "Soon, we'll be in there."

((how do make opening XD))

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
((Hope this doesn't seem sudden.))
All the sudden a kid come running by Karus and Marion. The kid ran with airplane arms, constantly changing course around the path. "Yay! This place is so BIG!" He said stopping to look around. He noticed the giant Tree; Yggdrasil. "Oh look! A tree; a teer!" He said, fumbling over his words.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
((Should I wait...?))
The kid was approached from behind by a dark figure. He simply glared down upon him.
"Stay close." He enunciated as if already stated. He gave the two a glance, and with a nod of his head lead the kid down the path leading to the guild.
((Too late. I posted.))

Elementic

Marion glanced at the kid and lightly chuckled. Karus pat the girl on the head. "Kinda like you back then." The landsknecht pouted. "Yeah right. Anyway, we better hurry." The two then continued their way to the Explorer's guild.

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
"I heard you the last time, Maadlus." The boy said to the young man, sounding annoyed. "Come on, it's closer than last time."

Chiraku

Demon slayer
The man's response was a sharp look and a firm hold on his shoulder.
"No time wasted." Maadlus said. "Not a second." He looked back at the large tree punctuating the city's backdrop, chancing to notice that the two from earlier seemed to be headed in the same direction.

Elementic

The explorer's guild was not that far away. It was a large building, and many explorers were inside, chatting and recruiting. A man stood near the entrance-he had a full suit of silver armor, minus the helmet, which showed a man with sand colored skin, brown eyes, and white hair in a small thin ponytail. He was reading a piece of paper that seemed very important.

((i don't even know XD THIS GUY IS FROM MY FANFIC he's the guildmaster btw))

Chiraku

Demon slayer
((Sorry for taking so long!))
Maadlus noticed the Guildmaster and saw the chance to quickly seize a chance at registration. Raios however had started to wander off again right as Maadlus had released his grip. As Maadlus stepped forward he instinctively reached for Raios' shoulder, but found thin air. He jerked his head around and already saw him a good distance away. Deciding not to register without his partner, he ducked out of the pathway, making way for more adventurers to step forward first.
((Done with FD's permission. Does this seem avoid-y of the situation...y?))

Elementic

((it's fine ^^ also everyone will be in the same guild, and I've already decided the name XD))

Marion padded over to the guildmaster, who glanced up from his papers. "Mmm?" He smiled as Karus walked over. "New explorers, huh...looking to join or create a guild?" Marion smiled. "Create!" The man nodded. "Alright. Names?"

The girl grinned. "I'm Marion Lamina. And this guy is my brother, Karus." The boy gave a glance at his sister, wanting to call her out for introducing him when he could have done it himself, but held back.

The guildmaster slightly smiled and nodded. "Alright. The name's Heres." Heres then got out a form and wrote their names. "What will you name the guild?"

Marion smiled. "Tutela!" Heres smiled. "The word for 'peace'. I approve." He wrote down the guild name, then handed the form to the siblings. "Take this to the Grand Duchess. Her palace is the closest building to Yggdrasil...you can go now, or try to recruit some people here."

((here's an opening for you two!))

Chiraku

Demon slayer
((Again, with FD's permission.))
Maadlus dragged Raios back towards the Gyild, and as they approachec Raios' ears perked up as he caught word of a guild looking for members.

Elementic

By now, Heres had gone to take care of something. Marion glanced around. "So...lot of people here. Which means a lot of potential." Karus sighed. "You'll just recruit anyone on a whim." The landsknecht pouted. "Only if they're comfortable with it! Jeez..."

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
Raios managed to get himself loose from Maadlus' grip, and pranced over to Karus. "Yo! Heard you talking about Guild-y stuffs! You're in luck, my only purpose in this city is to get into one. Oh yeah, and lunch. But that's not important!" Raios chattered into the man's face. He waited a few seconds then smiled. "Oh yeah, and then there's that dude." He said pointing over to Maadlus. "But I don't really count him."

Chiraku

Demon slayer
Maadlus waited for Raios to finish and then marched over to him and seized his shoulder once more.
"Sorry." He said briefly back to the two before tugging his partner away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom