• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Eternal Ice (Sign Ups)

blue-eyes

Phoenix
This is the sign ups for my story, Eternal Ice. It is the sequel to Phoenix Flames, which I am finishing this summer. You cannot use your old character, as only a few are carrying over, and they are the MAIN characters. Likely, you'll be a minor character

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Backstory:
Weapons:
Abilities/Powers:
Other:

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Name: Erin Levir
Apperance: 6'2" and about 180. Solidly built but also extremely flexible. Has light brown, chin length hair, a stubble beard, and hazel eyes. Dresses in armor plated leather pants and a woolen short sleeve shirt. Wears boots and has an eye patch over the left eye.
Personality: Gruff but genuine. He cares for others though he can have a hard time expressing his caring for others. Usually is relatively quiet. Very honor/duty bound.
Backstory: Was enlisted into the army when he was 14 and quickly rose in the ranks, becoming a captain by age 18. He now commands a fighting force of 20 of the most trusted and powerful soldiers in the army. He has a sister, 14, who he has taken care of since their parents died when he was 16. He cares for her deeply and will protect her with his life.
Weapons: Erin uses a lance with a very large point on it (similar to this). Also carries two combat knives for fighting at closer range.
Abilities: Has the ability to control his adrenal glands allowing him to activate the use of adrenaline at will.
Other: Caries a pendant with an eye on it for some unknown reason and has a unique fondness of cats.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
No, only a few will carry over. Hint: Dream people, and first two. Not very cryptic. But no, your character will not be present in the sequal

Chilfo Freeze

Emma Jean Stone
Name: Kaisa Locke
Appearance: Fair, young lady. Dark brown, wavy hair with a splash of auburn that just barely reaches her waist. Doe brown eyes, 5'6" and 130 lbs. Wears shabby but not dingy dresses, like she's from the middle class. Lots of blue and white and brown.
Personality: Quiet. Likes to pick flowers and set them in vases. Enjoys the little things in her life. Also likes the people-watch, especially watch people fall in love, as she wants to do so one day. An avid reader as well. She does like to do these things, but she almost has an alter-ego. She's got a bit of a kick in her step when she wants.
Backstory: Works as a maid for a wealthy family. Not like Cinderella; the family pays her fairly well for her duties. She does do some dirty work, though, scrubbing floors and cleaning the outhouses. She's had a thing for a boy in the family that's one year older, but she's not wealthy, so that could never happen. It's just a fantasy that she dwells on. She goes home to her mother and father every day; she's an only child.
Weapons: Hidden knives and daggers within her dress. Very sneaky and difficult to tell she even has any weapons on her.
Abilities/Powers: Uncanny ability to sense when someone is lurking/danger is present.
Other: Quick reflexes. It surprises a lot of people, especially since she's just a lady.

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Name: Briana "Bree"
Appearance: long red hair to waist in two braids, freckles on cheeks, light green eyes, brown boots to knees, dark green tunic, white pants, brown belt, brown gloves
Personality: Gets angry easily, wants to try being nice, care free, a little fool hardy, clumsy when not focused in battle, even though she gets angry a lot she cries easily
Backstory: Lives in a home by herself due to her parents deaths. Works as a waitress kind of person for the local bar.
Weapons: Bow & arrow
Abilities/Powers: Basically has the ability to read people's faces. She can tell what thier true emotion is at the time. Kind of like how a dog can
Other: ...

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I was actually gonna sign up for this earlier when I came here, but I didn't have much time. I only had time to make up my own sign ups and then I left. But here it is, I hope it helps you out.

Name: Ao Twosaints
Appearance: Light tan skin, thin but has plenty of muscle to show. Has long, black hair that he keeps in a ponytail and also a long braided goatee. He usually dresses in black.
Personality: Is quiet and reserved but can also erupt in fury if provoked. Has an eye for the babes.
Backstory: Comes from a poor family and is the last member of it.
Weapons: Curved Blade and a few throwing daggers.
Abilities/Powers: Can tell whether someone lies to him or not.
Other: nothing atm

If you need anything else, let me know.

Name: Sully
Appearance: short brown hair, tall, muscular, handsome, blue eyes
Personality: kind, smart, humorous, always protects himself and his friends, never gives up, always has a plan
Backstory: He was forced to leave his home town after accidentally killing his brother. He doesn't like talking about it, though, because it depresses him.
Weapons: green sword, bow and arrow
Abilities/Powers: ability to stop time
Other: none

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom