• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Error Message, On Start Up Screen?

C

Colton

When I load the Majora's mask 64 game into the 64, I keep getting a error message saying.

N64 Expansion Pak Not Installed The N64 Expansion Pak accessory must be installed in the N64 for this game. See the Expansion Pak instruction booklet.

Expansion Pak??

I don't have one of those, I'm pretty new to the 64 and this is my friends game so I don't have an instruction booklet. Any ideas?

Majora's Mask is only playable on the N64 with the Expansion Pak. The Expansion Pak is an accessory for the N64 which gave the N64 four more megabytes. Since its out of production, you'll either have to try e-bay, or if you have a Wii, you can buy MM on Virtual Console.

This is the expansion pak:
View attachment 2857

Flagpole

I'm back!!
Pocket Asian is right.

The Expansion Pak is an upgraded version of something called "Jumper Pak".
Go see your N64: do you see the hole where you put the cartridges? Well, next to it there's a big rectangle where the Jumper Pak is located, take it off (you can't take it off with your hands, so take it off with something else, like a kinfe) and insert the Expansion pak where the Jumper Pak was...

yann

TheBitterDubstepMan
I feel for you so much.
When I first got my N64 about 12 years ago ir ember getting it and being incredibely let down by the amount of upgrades you needed to buy just to play/save on certain and in most cases the best games...

Starchain1

A star
One time I got majora's mask when I was little I didnt need the pack then I sold it and bought another one 3 years later and it said to get this expansion pack also I went EVERYWHERE to find it I searched about a week straight till I finally found one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom