• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Equality in video games (Not sure what to call this topic honestly)

There's nothing wrong with discussion, but it just doesn't seem productive to carry on a discussion with conjecture. If we're going to talk about studios being forced to include minority characters in their creations, then some examples would help cement the point.
It's not conjecture. No one has proved or disproved this happening. Examples on both sides are hard to come by. If someone could definitively prove or disprove this then that's be great.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
It's not conjecture. No one has proved or disproved this happening. Examples on both sides are hard to come by. If someone could definitively prove or disprove this then that's be great.

Nothing can be disproven. It falls on the claim-maker to provide sources backing up the claim in question.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Something can be proven to not be happening though. Happens all the time in the courts. Is this happening or not happening? Both possible outcomes can be proven true or false when all the required evidence come out in the open.

Rather, attorneys are responsible for proving a particular series of events occurred through evidence. They're never trying to disprove something, they're trying to put forward more evidence for the scenario they represent.

Nothing can be disproven. You cannot disprove that I spend every night sleeping next to a miniature raven named Tim.

Rather, attorneys are responsible for proving a particular series of events occurred through evidence. They're never trying to disprove something, they're trying to put forward more evidence for the scenario they represent.

Nothing can be disproven. You cannot disprove that I spend every night sleeping next to a miniature raven named Tim.
My point exactly. We have two opposing scenarios here. This is happening. This is not happening. Proponents on both sides are trying to prove their point of view correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom