• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona Vs Loftwing?

K

KawaiiChii

I personally prefer Epona. Sure, an animal change was nice.. but I liked how Epona had a big history with link, while the Loftwing didn't have much of a backstory.
--
About the name changes... I sometimes changed Epona's name on files.. like how on my 3rd play through of Twilight Princess, I named Epona "HyeChi", While Link was "Shinnie" because some people call me Shinnie, because my name's Shin. x3

As for the Loftwing, I would change it's name if I had the chance, because I don't like the thought of it being named after it's Color.

T

TheRealGinger51

Epona was fun, but the Loftwing definitely takes the cake...first off, it is one of the only Crimson Loftwings alive, therefore making it way more epic. And it's fun to fly around. I just love the idea of jumping into the middle of the sky and being caught by your faithful Loftwing.

jack546

The chosen one
I think that Epona wasnt as good a partner well because she cant fly but i liked the way epona was used in a way it was the same way as the loftwing you would ride around facing the ocasional enemy until you reached a different landscape.

T

TUNA9906

I would rather epona the controls were simple. The loftwing was complicated the first couple of times and was tricky with the wii remote.

121drybones121

I really like epona better because you can dash 5 times shes been with me in OoT, MM, TP. But the Loftwing is good to :]

epona is more classic adventure. the loftwing was fun, I especially liked it after reading The elfstones of shannara (there are flying birds in that). I do think epona is better for the classic zelda feel. I think if there was combat while on the loftwing that would have been better and it might have changed my vote

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Epona was better because you could actuly ride her to place's, unlike the loftwing that could only really travel to two or three islands and jump of it to under the clouds.

Personally I enjoyed the Loftwing more and his controls, but I do wish you could have named him. I really don't see a reason why we couldnt name him since he did'nt have an ingame name.

I love epona A lot. I also liked that they changed it for once. The loftwing is amazing but not my choice of the two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom