• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Epona Name Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone on twilight called their horse anything funny or even something rude for fun.

I once called my horse Ur D*** for fun because there is a part in the game where Ilia cleans your horse and she says i cleaned what ever you called it for you and i found it funny but it is a bit rude.

B

BlackDragon88

Lol! :lol: really I did mybutt! and then I did wolf... yeah

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I named mine "PooStain." Immature, I know... It was funny though. :P "Link, I washed Poostain for you."
I heard someone had named theirs "My v*****".. It sounds pretty funny when Ilia says it.

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
I named mine "PooStain." Immature, I know... It was funny though. :P "Link, I washed Poostain for you."
I heard someone had named theirs "My v*****".. It sounds pretty funny when Ilia says it.

LOL! XD I haven't exactly named Epona anything inappropriate but I have named Link stuff like "I'm poop" so when people come up to him and call his name, stuff like this happens:

"Hey, I'm poop!"
Link: o_O

"Curse you... I'm poop!"
Link: :D

"When I grow up, if I have a son, I'll make sure that he'll be able to do anything! Just like you, I'm poop!"
Link: ...

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
4632176c-b082-45d6-9cc2-1850f03cfe63.jpg

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
I don't do anything like that - I either leave the default name or I name the horse after an animal I know. The first playthrough I did on TP, I named her "Welsper" after my cat. I rememember naming her "Liberty" after my sister's horse on a game I borrowed.

My fiance' has a game going on in which he named the characters LinkBob and EponaBob. He likes to "voice" LinkBob as a hillbilly/redneck as he plays.

A friend of mine once said she was tempted to name Epona "My B****" because of the riding and spurring - that horse is basically your... you know!

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Not to be rude or anything but I think it's a little pointless to name your horse something different epona actuly is a good name for a horse.

Lol this reminds me of paper mario, (little off topic I know) when in one part a chracter just yells your name in big letters and thats all you see in the text box. So if you name mario F***, the guy yells F***!!!. aahhh u have to actually se it to realize how funny it is.

P

Proud_2B_Hylian

ahhh, I laughed all the way down this page... UrD*** and poo stain are my favorites. I went with "Eponads." Didn't get rid of the name, just added a little to it. Now everytime I'm playing and Eponads is mentioned, I get this "you're a pervy dork" look from my girlfriend. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom